Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

On 14/02/2024 at 23:08, johanhentze said:

I got myself a Pro home top in the black friday sale. This is the first time ive had issues with the delivery. After a few emails I eventually got a reply a month ago saying it would take up to 7 business days for them to get it resolved.. still no word. Sent another email today. They better hurry the fuck up!!!

Did you get anywhere with them mate? My order hasn't arrived. Emailed on Friday and got the 7 business day' reply. Had to laugh though, same email said 'if you have any further questions, please let us know'. So I emailed them again today to ask if they would honour the free personalisation if they had to re-send my shirt out. Got another reply saying, "As stated, our investigation is still ongoing and we would get back to you within 7 days. Please allow us more time.

If you have any further questions, please let us know". 

:lol: 

54 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Did you get anywhere with them mate? My order hasn't arrived. Emailed on Friday and got the 7 business day' reply. Had to laugh though, same email said 'if you have any further questions, please let us know'. So I emailed them again today to ask if they would honour the free personalisation if they had to re-send my shirt out. Got another reply saying, "As stated, our investigation is still ongoing and we would get back to you within 7 days. Please allow us more time.

If you have any further questions, please let us know". 

:lol: 

Basically they told me that they were looking into it and it would take 7 busness days. They never got in touch.. I hassled them about a month after that and they admitted defeat. They didnt know what had happened to my order. They refunded me and closed case. I ordered a new one for slightly more money (they couldnt send a new top due to rise in costs - which is ridiculous!!). I have received a "thank you for putting in the order" email but no "dispatched" email. This is about 10 days ago I think. This is the first and second time Ive had bother with the Rangers Store. 

8 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Basically they told me that they were looking into it and it would take 7 busness days. They never got in touch.. I hassled them about a month after that and they admitted defeat. They didnt know what had happened to my order. They refunded me and closed case. I ordered a new one for slightly more money (they couldnt send a new top due to rise in costs - which is ridiculous!!). I have received a "thank you for putting in the order" email but no "dispatched" email. This is about 10 days ago I think. This is the first and second time Ive had bother with the Rangers Store. 

FFS mate that's terrible. That's also how I expect my order to unfold. I'm not going to get it, am I!

Have been overseas so might have missed the news - looking at the prices - is this Castore ditching kit and we are moving to a new supplier next season??

Apologies if this is something that's been previously discussed or is well known

2 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Have been overseas so might have missed the news - looking at the prices - is this Castore ditching kit and we are moving to a new supplier next season??

Apologies if this is something that's been previously discussed or is well known

It’s getting to the end of the season so there’s always sales 

Just now, RFC55 said:

It’s getting to the end of the season so there’s always sales 

True - but the prices seem more like a fire sale, rather than mid to end of season discounting.

Scotland Home and Away are down to £50 because they're obviously bringing out new kits for the Euro's but we can get all three (or four or five) kits for around £20 which is really low 

Anyway, have been away and was just wondering if we were shifting to someone else - not a fan of the Castore stuff

2 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

We've got Castore for another season of this deal and highly likely we will sign another one with them. 

This is just Castores retail model. They have done this every season.

Ordered 2 x kids away tops and shorts which were both supposed to have names/numbers on the back. First top turns up with no name or number and still waiting for second top and both pairs of shorts. I've emailed them and tbf them get back to you but I can't be arsed returning a top so the wee man will just need to live with it. 

5 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

You've waved a magic wand there mate, just had an email saying it's getting delivered this aft.....just in time for the game tonight too :thumbsup:

Hope you get yours resolved soon! :tu:

Nice one mate! Havent heard a thing from them yet. Just that they received my order and they are "getting it ready" which is a standard email. Got that 13 days ago. I think this is heading the same way as the last one, to be honest.

I got the pro 3rd kit as soon as it came out, and it was quite hmm - it has kind of dull, muted colours (orange is more like burnt ochre), and the printing is almost like out of focus fuzzy.  It didn't hit the spot I thought it might (and it was some fair coin as well).

So I bit the bullet and bought the regular 3rd top, and I'm much happier with it - the colours are a lot brighter.  Much more reminiscent of the 93/94 original (although please don't 'bobble up' like that one did).

I think I might be done with the pro tops*

*Until next season.

On 28/02/2024 at 13:42, LegendofCoop said:

You've waved a magic wand there mate, just had an email saying it's getting delivered this aft.....just in time for the game tonight too :thumbsup:

Hope you get yours resolved soon! :tu:

I hassled them a bit about the last order not getting shipped and they immediately refunded my purchase saying that cant fulfil the order as they dont have the stock. Quick search on the website shows that they are still selling it. (home pro). 

Just bought the grey bench jacket, as it was free delivery this weekend rather than the £9 they were originally quoting, but reading the last couple of pages fuck knows if I will actually get it

17 minutes ago, mus said:

Just bought the grey bench jacket, as it was free delivery this weekend rather than the £9 they were originally quoting, but reading the last couple of pages fuck knows if I will actually get it

I got my recent order in record time tbf.  I didn't get anything personalised though.

Previous ones not so much :lol:

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I ordered a kit for my 2 year old and it turned up the next day

I didn't even get the 'out for delivery' message from Evri or anything

I ordered the home top on Wednesday night and haven't had any follow up email at all.