*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Calm down NegativeIsNancy, if Davis plays its better than Jack and Kamara. That showed last game surely.

I actually agree. Looks like we have been told to fling balls into the box as early as possible (cant get through them, go over them) and Davis was chipping in a few fairly accurate balls from the centre of the park the last game so if he does play  we wont just be having them coming in from the wings but the centre too. And we cant have both Jack and Kamara playing against Hamilton. They shouldn't be on the park at the same time in the majority of games.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I actually agree. Looks like we have been told to fling balls into the box as early as possible (cant get through them, go over them) and Davis was chipping in a few fairly accurate balls from the centre of the park the last game so if he does play  we wont just be having them coming in from the wings but the centre too. And we cant have both Jack and Kamara playing against Hamilton. They shouldn't be on the park at the same time in the majority of games.

Just need to look at the last time Jack and Kamara played on a plastic pitch. Nightmare and two dropped points. Need to be going for these teams. 

Just a thought, but with us loaning McCrorie  to Aberdeen and possibly seling Jamie Murphy to Hibs we only need to give Hearts a helping hand to help strenghten 3 of the Scottish Cup semi-finalists.  Now that's a very charitable thing  for us to do and it makes me so proud. :mutley:

Noticed Itten wasn't in any of yesterday's training videos or pics.  There was also a little clip of a training game and Hagi was in the 'first 11' team with Alfie was in the 'other' team.

So, have a feeling it's going to be:

McLaughlin

Tav       Goldson           Helander         Barisic 

Jack                  Davis

Barker             Hagi                 Kent

Roofe

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Last week for a long time it was the same slow boring pish. Davis offers nothing. Kamara has played better this season ffs.

Jack was playing slightly further forward and passing the ball better, Davis was the one slowing everything down. 

Davis is done. End of story. Kamara is a much better option and a player who will earn us money in the future. When playing for his country his plays much further forward.

Roofe to get the first hour then Morelos from the bench is how I see it.

Barker did OK last week and I can see him starting to be be replaced by Hagi at the same time.

24 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking brutal, I'm up at 5 for work tomorrow so I need to have a few early, I'll end up half smugged by half time. 

When accies get every cunt behind the baw after the first whistle, you'll wish you were smugged at kick off,  never mind half time :lol:

13 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

When accies get every cunt behind the baw after the first whistle, you'll wish you were smugged at kick off,  never mind half time :lol:

Just come in here and cheer every one up mate. That's the spirit 😂

53 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jack was the best midfielder last week, Davis is finished as a footballer. 

I thought Davis still had a bit in him when he came back but you’re spot on - he’s absolutely done 

McLaughlin                                             OR                                     McLaughlin

Tav   Goldson   Helander   Barisic                                      Tav    Goldson    Helander    Barisic

Jack    Hagi                                                                                Kamara         Jack

Itten    Morelos    Kent                                                  Hagi                                                Kent

Roofe                                                                                      Itten             Roofe

I think he'll either play Kamara alongside Jack with Itten & Roofe getting game time or he'll play Morelos with Itten & Kent behind Roofe.

1 minute ago, silverbear said:

McLaughlin                                             OR                                     McLaughlin

Tav   Goldson   Helander   Barisic                                      Tav    Goldson    Helander    Barisic

Jack    Hagi                                                                                Kamara         Jack

Itten    Morelos    Kent                                                  Hagi                                                Kent

Roofe                                                                                      Itten             Roofe

I think he'll either play Kamara alongside Jack with Itten & Roofe getting game time or he'll play Morelos with Itten & Kent behind Roofe.

Get a sore head looking at that :belm:

Just now, silverbear said:

6E214C34-4B07-4213-A217-DFEFF4B8A959.gif

Archived