*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last night I think this is another opportunity to put pressure on them.

3 points in the bag and let them know that after a European car crash, they must win just to keep in touch.

I don't expect Motherwell to do anything against them, but the psychological part of knowing you have to win isn't for all players and hopefully they crumble.

Not buying into the their about to implode chat, we’ve been here before (AEK, Cluj, Rodgers leaving) and we’ve made a cunt of it everytime.

Time to go and make a statement on Saturday and blow these away. Until we can put a run of more than 4 wins together I’ll have my doubts on whether Gerrard can capitalise on whatever is going on over the road.

6 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I was  thinking we could get Kiernan in on loan  as we have an arrangement with his club and swap him for Goldson  if that might satisfy Bluenoz seeing as Barker is no a CB tbf.

Barker plays every position at an equal level

Hate these plastic pitch games and am not expecting to be entertained.

3 points and no injuries are all I ask for. I would take a 1-0 win right now but if Hamilton try to go have a go, as they reportedly did away to scum, then it could be a very comfortable 3 or 4  to nothing.

9 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Absolutely ridiculous in this day and age that we need to be even considering holding back our best players due to artificial playing surfaces. Utterly farcical. 0-4, Big Cedric to get off the mark definitely.

It is and another example why Scottish football is a tinpot league. 

It should be a minimal requirement to have a grass pitch to play in the top flight.

If you can't have one, then you don't get entry. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It is and another example why Scottish football is a tinpot league. 

It should be a minimal requirement to have a grass pitch to play in the top flight.

If you can't have one, then you don't get entry. 

Exactly.

Archived