*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve won 4/5 games so far without getting out of 2nd gear. Fancy us to click today with Roofe and Itten starting their second game together after another full week of training. 

2-0 up by half time, Kent being the catalyst. Itten to score his first from the penalty spot. 

The idea of dropping points before an International break gives me the fear though 🤮

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope Morelos is on the bench. This ongoing circus needs a conclusion soon

Whether he’s on the bench, starting, training alone or getting a having a few pints in The Imperial he is a distraction imo.

Very difficult to manage.   

2 hours ago, Misteral said:

I hope Alfie plays some part today and scores. If he does leave soon I really don't want him to leave on a sour note. 

I think he has made sure it will be on a sour note already when it comes to be honest.

Morelos shouldn't go straight back in for me Roofe and Itten will be our main source of goals when he leaves they should be starting, Bring  Morelos on at some point if comes on and scores a goal or 2 then fair enough he's got to start earning a place in the starting 11 got far too comfy with being picked no matter how he plays.

1 hour ago, LaaRFC said:

We’ve won 4/5 games so far without getting out of 2nd gear. Fancy us to click today with Roofe and Itten starting their second game together after another full week of training. 

2-0 up by half time, Kent being the catalyst. Itten to score his first from the penalty spot. 

The idea of dropping points before an International break gives me the fear though 🤮

I agree with you . Outside of the Livingston game the results have been great , but I don't think we've hit the heights of the first 4/5 months of last season . Ive a feeling it'll happen soon though , and if it's not today I'm still expecting a comfortable win . 

16 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Win, take the three points, on the bus, home.

No fanfare, no fuss about records or how many points in front, just get back and prepare for the next game.

Just grind them out, win, move on.

Need to become a machine.

Worked for Liverpool last year, he didn't give a fuck about history or records, just win the next game and the bloody league can take care of itself.

We really should have that attitude.

Oh and if I see any more tippy tappy between def and mid for half the game I think I am going to kill myself.

33 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Morelos shouldn't go straight back in for me Roofe and Itten will be our main source of goals when he leaves they should be starting, Bring  Morelos on at some point if comes on and scores a goal or 2 then fair enough he's got to start earning a place in the starting 11 got far too comfy with being picked no matter how he plays.

Agree. Mind when he came on for Defoe after Defoe scored a hat trick I think it was? Morelos came on and played like fuck bagging a couple for himself.  Would definitely start him on the bench today. 

Archived