Rangers fans astounded at trio of laughable celtic fan Ibrox conspiracies

Bad Robot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re due to give them an absolute fucking thumping. Pray it’s this season. Been far too long and arguably should’ve happened already in the games we dominated.

Missing that ruthlessness in the final third. I reckon Roofe will give us that.

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

We’re due to give them an absolute fucking thumping. Pray it’s this season. Been far too lon and arguably should’ve happened already in the games we dominated.

The greedy scumbags thought they were  being smart putting  the first derby off until  they could get their smelly hoardes into the BJK camp.

In reality it will just give the team time to adjust to our new strikers who will hopefully hit top form by that time.

Big Itten should  make a right mess of that paper thin defence of theirs and with Roffe ( you tell Jimmy hes wrong)  picking up the scraps we should give them that thumping you referred to.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I hate seeing articles about celtic on Rangers news. It's stooping down to their level. They have a celtic news that pops up in Google news feeds when I type in Rangers and honestly every article is a Rangers article. They need help.

Get what you're saying but I woke up to a text about the Morelos story and was worried there was some truth to it, so I'm glad it's being highlighted as fake news

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

We’re due to give them an absolute fucking thumping. Pray it’s this season. Been far too long and arguably should’ve happened already in the games we dominated.

It's Roffe to you, he scores with that name on!

4 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

I waken up every morning and thank God I'm not one of them whose sad little warped infested little brains are consumed by the mighty Rangers :bow:

I wake up in the morning and am glad I didn't piss the bed, my first though is not the scum.

11 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Roofelessness - 

sorry 

Archived