UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

That England team are boring with a lack of fight and drive. Too many highly payed average players. I could name check half of that team as total wasters. World Cup no chance. First decent team they meet they will be out. Add to that that politically correct muppet of a manager and it will be all change in 2023 after they deliver the square root of 0.

4 minutes ago, bassettger said:

That England team are boring with a lack of fight and drive. Too many highly payed average players. I could name check half of that team as total wasters. World Cup no chance. First decent team they meet they will be out. Add to that that politically correct muppet of a manager and it will be all change in 2023 after they deliver the square root of 0.

Reflect the manager perfectly.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

They still demolishing the San Siro? Would be an absolute travesty. Possibly the most iconic stadium in football. Looking fabulous tonight.

So happy I got a game in there

Its steep as fuck and narrow but mon to fuck it’s arguably the most iconic stadium in the world

3 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

I've been given 2 complimentary tickets for the Scotland game tonight so will be heading along. Can't make up my mind who I want to win, think Scotland might just edge it for me.

Both sets of fans will be joining in in with each other’s shitty national anthem,tarrier love fest.