Alice Hedworth

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I simply don’t give a fuck,  stop trying to make it something it’s not for a wee internet argument 😆

Says the guy who doesn't care about it but came into the thread to tell everyone 3 times he doesn't care about it while having a go at other fans giving the appropriate response to someone at the club losing their job :lol: Alright mate

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Says the guy who doesn't care about it but came into the thread to tell everyone 3 times he doesn't care about it while having a go at other fans giving the appropriate response to someone at the club losing their job :lol: Alright mate

Ha ha  

“Have a go at other fans” get a grip 

2 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Could a mod please change my username to a_staunch_prod_1690_no_surrender_king_billys_on_the_wall.

I'm confident it will prove to TEFTONG that I'm not a Catholic- unless someone knows a better way...

Post a picture with your username on a wee bit of paper next to a Rangers top etc. 

10 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Could a mod please change my username to a_staunch_prod_1690_no_surrender_king_billys_on_the_wall.

I'm confident it will prove to TEFTONG that I'm not a Catholic- unless someone knows a better way...

Posts like that do you no favours tbh

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Supports that lot and based on her social media posts in the past she should never have worked for us to begin with

Good riddance

Better start as half the staff at Ibrox and Auchenhowie are tarriers..... Specky robertson invites them over....

3 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Not surprised, followed her on Twitter for a bit then unfollowed her. She loves herself a wee bit too much - a bit like that riot from the Louden, makes out it's all about The Rangers but it's actually all about her.

Most females are the same these days as they get a few follower on the internet then they think they’re celebrities or dare I say it ‘influencers’ but in reality it’s mostly guys wanting scuddies and their nat king from some wee scheme goblin 😂

1 hour ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Of course there's a better way. 

Stop fucking about and get it done...

:headwall:

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Most females are the same these days as they get a few follower on the internet then they think they’re celebrities or dare I say it ‘influencers’ but in reality it’s mostly guys wanting scuddies and their nat king from some wee scheme goblin 😂

Aye

Archived