***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

12 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No worries mate we are all a bit pissed but it’s early and we need to pull our socks up. No more daft shit like today hopefully as I think we are currently a good bit better than them. 👍

little bit i think so too. and we top. and someone saying earlier it's one of our best starts ever if we beat motherwell & county. if if if.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH I doubt we will be going very far in the EL this season. Looks tough and we look like big girls blouses.

As for stopping ten. Yawnnnn.

Moaning and making excuses is what we have become champions in. If we had a victimhood cup, we'd win it.

I think the next game will be difficult, but you never know, then if we get through that one the last one even at home is not easy.

I cannot give up hope just yet of stopping ten mate, I know it is difficult with results like today but have to try and stay positive for a bit yet, for my own sanity. 😀

See the Ref/Linesman stuff I think we get a very poor deal from them and while the second was off side today I have only seen it once and to be honest not sure what view he had, but it was fairly tight and I can understand why it was not seen. VAR would have definitely ruled it off side. Some of the fouls should have had cards earlier from the ref, he seemed reluctant to do his job, but that happens every game we play.

I just felt today we had the chances and so were to blame as much as the officials. ☹️

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think the next game will be difficult, but you never know, then if we get through that one the last one even at home is not easy.

I cannot give up hope just yet of stopping ten mate, I know it is difficult with results like today but have to try and stay positive for a bit yet, for my own sanity. 😀

See the Ref/Linesman stuff I think we get a very poor deal from them and while the second was off side today I have only seen it once and to be honest not sure what view he had, but it was fairly tight and I can understand why it was not seen. VAR would have definitely ruled it off side. Some of the fouls should have had cards earlier from the ref, he seemed reluctant to do his job, but that happens every game we play.

I just felt today we had the chances and so were to blame as much as the officials. ☹️

I know, but as some say it's the hope that kills you, we should all have been dead long ago!

I was wanting us to take 3 points today, like all of us - but we haven't lost a game yet, and we are still at the top of the league.

Every day when I wake up, I check the newspapers to see if we have secured any new players -  and they are on their way to our club, and every day is the bloody same - Nothing !!!!!!

We are badly needing a few new players in & fix these problems we can all see - if we don't - then we will struggle.

2 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

I was wanting us to take 3 points today, like all of us - but we haven't lost a game yet, and we are still at the top of the league.

Every day when I wake up, I check the newspapers to see if we have secured any new players -  and they are on their way to our club, and every day is the bloody same - Nothing !!!!!!

We are badly needing a few new players in & fix these problems we can all see - if we don't - then we will struggle.

That was as bad as losing a match, we have gifted them the chance to go top of the league again.

I don't share your optimism.

1 hour ago, The Librarian said:

Were you watching the same game?

The words RANK and ROTTEN could have been specifically made for today's game.

we were good today! Not passive at all, kamara Davis with quick forward passing, and kamara was alot further forward than usual, everytime we attacked we looked like creating a chance.

Another over the top reaction to a decent performance! Beat celtic 4 from 4 and these types of games won't matter.

4 cup finals and the league is won. Chill out

3 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Hearing that Roofe is now out for longer really is a joke.  Either the medical staff are way off with their initial estimations or SG likes to offer false hope to fans before delivering the bad news at a later date.

Either way, it’s been happening too often over the past couple of seasons and it’s becoming another aspect that fans are losing patience with.

The number of times a muscle injury goes from a few days to a couple of months is ridiculous.

No danger we’re signing a lad that’s hardly kicked a ball recently through injury and he’s not pulling up a few games in , I’m actually surprised it took this long , fucking ridiculous signing 

Porteous laughing in Gerrards face kind of sums up the lack of respect this country has for us. We are a joke. Everyone knows they can make life difficult for us, they can take points off us, they can wind us up, they can piss us off, they can do what they want to us or say what they like about us, and nothing happens. Everyone knows we will win nothing this season again. Everyone. Deep down, even all of us. That's on our under 18s youth coach masquerading as a first team manager.  

5 minutes ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

Porteous laughing in Gerrards face kind of sums up the lack of respect this country has for us. We are a joke. Everyone knows they can make life difficult for us, they can take points off us, they can wind us up, they can piss us off, they can do what they want to us or say what they like about us, and nothing happens. Everyone knows we will win nothing this season again. Everyone. Deep down, even all of us. That's on our under 18s youth coach masquerading as a first team manager.  

Until today I would’ve disagreed and say the players need to stamp their authority but now think stevie isn’t committed enough and that transmits to players 

38 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

we were good today! Not passive at all, kamara Davis with quick forward passing, and kamara was alot further forward than usual, everytime we attacked we looked like creating a chance.

Another over the top reaction to a decent performance! Beat celtic 4 from 4 and these types of games won't matter.

4 cup finals and the league is won. Chill out

If you think we were good today then I recommend you go and attend counseling because you're obviously in denial.

1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

Get ready for a struggle then.

23 minutes ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

Both he and Tavernier apparently refused to shake his hand at the end of the game. I'd have laughed in their faces too.

And before anyone defends them, if it was Lennon and Brown refusing to shake hands with an opposition player after dropping points we'd be fucking howling at them.

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Both he and Tavernier apparently refused to shake his hand at the end of the game. I'd have laughed in their faces too.

And before anyone defends them, if it was Lennon and Brown refusing to shake hands with an opposition player after dropping points we'd be fucking howling at them.

Agreed. Absolutely classless. 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

SG says “we have important game during the week “ 

Watch the difference in the mans demeanour during the game for that one 

Always the same his most important game of the day would have been Chelsea v Liverpool.

How many fuck ups before Goldson gets dropped?. 

Borna, may be a great FB going forward, but today and other games show he is suspect defensively as Tav is on the other side, without the latter's pace to get back and correct his mistakes. Left his LB spot open far too often today. Not only for the first Hibs goal. 

Archived