***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I watch zero of the tarriers games apart from when the play us. I listen to tarrier mates and they say the exact same thing most weeks about the standard of refereeing. We obviously have corrupt fucks like Clancy in the mix but in general the officials are just rank rotten. The same rank rotten officials every club gets. There isn't one Scottish ref that is good enough for professional football. Stop blaming the officials for our own downfalls as a team.

The reason the tarriers drag out wins at all costs isn't down to them getting biased decisions, its having the winning mentality.

Bullshit!!!

Tell me the last time celtic had a bad decision from an official?  

then tell me when we’ve had a bad decision go in our favour from an official? 

we haven’t had a penalty in the league for near on 340 fucking days, have celtic had to wait that long? 

look mate Morelos Kent and Arfield should have all scored their chances today to bury the game but the blatant corruption against us isn’t a figment of my imagination ffs!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To win the league, these are the games you need to win.

We need to be smarter to cope with roughhouse tactics and whatever else any opponent throws at us and just win at all costs.  Until we learn to do that, we will continue to drop vital points which is unacceptable 

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Onto Willem II now. Will be a harder game than today so the team need to stop the basic errors or Europe will be over already.

We have a good team in Europe so hopefully we are on it more than we were today.

Sickened today because the usual stuff. Strange officials and certain players always involved in the conceding of goals. 

I actually hope we go out of Europe as not winning the league this year just isn’t on

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m an older bear and I can remember when we had winners managing and playing for us .It has felts like years now .We have the stench of a losing mentality in whatever season we are competing in .There is something majorly wrong at the top of our club working it’s way down to the players on the pitch .An acceptance of being also rans 

It just doesn’t sit well with me 

I agree we haven't won anything for 10 years. On today's evidence this team will win nothing apart from a record for not conceding a goal whilst teams had 10 men behind the ball. 

I have never seen us so long without a trophy but no other Rangers team was put down to the 3rd division. 

We have no nasty cunts in our team and Gerrard has clear favourites who are undropable no matter how many times they fuck up. It is going to be a struggle with this management team to actually win anything as they refuse to change anything until it is to late. 

12 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Bullshit!!!

Tell me the last time celtic had a bad decision from an official?  

then tell me when we’ve had a bad decision go in our favour from an official? 

we have had a penalty in the league for near on 340 fucking days

This incessant moaning about refs, as shit and as bias as they are needs to end.

We are simply not fucking good enough. I've seen more steel in a rubber band.

We are now playing the victim more than the scum and it's fucking embarrassing.

Time some faced up to exactly what we are seeing. The same shit from the same favoured players who are lauded every week no matter how bad. And as for physicality, you'd get more in a girls school playground.

Fucking excuse after excuse every time we drop points. It's as fucking tiresome as it is cringeworthy. Let's all play the victim.

We are not good enough. The game's a bogey.

9 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I agree it didn't help but we should have won the game regardless. Some great opportunities to put the game to bed.

What we done would have been enough at the end of the day if the officials done their job accordingly. It's as simple as that for me. 

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Just back, was listening to BBC, but I know how biased they can be.

Did we ever look like hanging on to the 3 points or did our defence shite it after we lost the first goal?

Game was far too open when we were leading 1-2. Should have sat in a bit and picked them off.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Did we ever look like hanging on to the 3 points or did our defence shite it after we lost the first goal?

Their goal shouldve been chalked off, was offside leading up to it but the defending thereafter that actually led to the goal was amateur. Had chances after that as per but you knew in youre heart of hearts we werent taking them. The players seemed to know this and kind of accept it also.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

Their goal shouldve been chalked off, was offside leading up to it but the defending thereafter that actually led to the goal was amateur. Had chances after that as per but you knew in youre heart of hearts we werent taking them. The players seemed to know this and kind of accept it also.

disgusting if true, long season ahead

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

It had a feeling of inevitability about it at 1-2 sadly. We all knew/felt we needed a third or it was only ending one way. Made worse by not having much firepower or game changing quality on the bench.

38 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Unless you recorded game u won’t see it again from the right angle

Every replay sky showed was from the worst camera angle where u can’t see ball being crossed. Trust me guy who headed it on was miles off when ball was kicked

So what? Are we not good enough to roll up our sleeves, get on with and pull it back? You do understand our wage bill compared to that dross?

All fir fucking what one may ask!

We are not good enough. Tgey fought for what they got and therein lies the difference.

We are a team full of big girls blouses.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

It had a feeling of inevitability about it at 1-2 sadly. We all knew/felt we needed a third or it was only ending one way. Made worse by not having much firepower or game changing quality on the bench.

Defoe wasn't mentioned a lot on the radio after he came on so he didn't seem to do much, they said morelos was looking both interested and uninterested during the match. 

Just now, Swally said:

Defoe wasn't mentioned a lot on the radio after he came on so he didn't seem to do much, they said morelos was looking both interested and uninterested during the match. 

I can't help but feel it'd been entirely different if we had a fit Jack, Aribo and Roofe with us today. 

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

2 great saves? 

I saw 2 fucking garbage finishes, the second one in particular 

Fair enough, I saw it differently. If it was McLaughlin it would have been two great saves, if it had been McGregor it would have been two great saves. Their keeper - two great saves.

58 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Bury your head in the sand mate, we have seen that same match today at least 10 times under Gerrard. 

Numerous chances to bury it not converted as usual, schoolboy defending and an anonymous midfield. 

I don’t agree. 

Archived