407 members have voted

1. 1. Should we financially help other clubs

• Yes
    • No
    • A select few but mostly No
    • I don’t know

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Spot on.

They are used to a few hundred attending and they live within their means. Been social distancing for years but didn’t know it

:lol:

The clubs who will suffer most are those trying to climb the league like United, Hearts etc.

My local team have said they will make more from streaming the games live on PPV and to season ticket holders than they would from ticket sales for the vast majority of matches. Only sticking point for them is the lack of hospitality package. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

How many of these clubs voted against our enquiry that wouldn’t have cost them a penny? instead the turkeys voted for Christmas so....,...

So we shouldn't do the right thing - and just jump on the bandwagon of everyone doing the wrong thing? 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Thanks for the attempted character assassination - great skill to judge people, remotely, based on a few sentences in an anonymous forum.  Enjoy your hatred of everything - it seems to be all you have. 

What’s he said that’s wrong?

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The same Montrose whose chairman Peter Davidson was happy to sign a letter asking club's to vote against us in the EGM.  

We gave clubs a chance free of charge to clean up the game, to potentially get individuals in charge better equipped to deal with this crisis. 

27 of them across the leagues choose not to take it, so no we shouldn't be bailing them out either. 

Let the SPFL cheif executive and his rousing speech puppet master they were all happy to keep in power bail them out. 

So seek revenge, don't do the right thing just get even? It's a poor way forward in my opinion. This is a sport we play and all we seem to want to do is swoop to the same level as other bottom feeders - I'd prefer us to maintain our integrity and sportsmanship and if every one else wants to lose their that is their call, it does not mean we should join them, but it seems that's what many would prefer. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Thanks for the attempted character assassination - great skill to judge people, remotely, based on a few sentences in an anonymous forum.  Enjoy your hatred of everything - it seems to be all you have. 

I judge you based on your posts.

My experience has been that people who say they don’t mind being doormats are rarely genuine.

To be as relaxed about helping those who actively sought to destroy you just eight years ago is beyond illogical and really hard to take seriously unless you are truly a saint.

Haven't met many of them to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No - does that mean 2 wrongs make a right?- is it just simple revenge you seek? 

It’s not two wrongs though - it’s an aye for aye. We are not compelled to help anyone. 
you could make a case from a moral standpoint if you wanted to but it’s not actually wrong to not give away your money especially to enemies who have done you bad in the first instance 

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What’s he said that’s wrong?

Everything!

He also missed out I'm fat, wear specs, vote SNP, go to Scotland games, have greasy hair and drool from the left side of my mouth even during the day. 

I, on the other hand, have turned the other cheek and love him because he is a fellow Rangers fan!

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Everything!

He also missed out I'm fat, wear specs, vote SNP, go to Scotland games, have greasy hair and drool from the left side of my mouth even during the day. 

I, on the other hand, have turned the other cheek and love him because he is a fellow Rangers fan!

I’m not into fat shaming that’s harsh 

but SNP cunts should be burnt at the stake especially ones who say they support Rangers 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I judge you based on your posts.

My experience has been that people who say they don’t mind being doormats are rarely genuine.

To be as relaxed about helping those who actively sought to destroy you just eight years ago is beyond illogical and really hard to take seriously unless you are truly a saint.

Haven't met many of them to be honest.

I'm just not a hater - your rhetoric will go down well in here, get you a few likes, but here, have a kiss and a hug - sounds like you need it! XO

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

or just the right thing to do - we are not all selfish, self centred bastards! 

Mon tae fuck mate. After what Scottish football has done to us lately and what we’ve done for Scottish football over the years you say we should help these cunts out? They had a chance to change the whole fucking thing and shat the bed. I do hope some of these teams die. They should’ve died long ago. 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I’m not into fat shaming that’s harsh 

but SNP cunts should be burnt at the stake especially ones who say they support Rangers 

There's loads of us SNP Rangers supporters! 

I don’t see very many clubs disappear through this crisis ,There will be a good few become insolvent and some my liquidate .

Guaranteed not one will be booted out the league and have to re apply with a batch of ridiculous sanctions like the cunts did to us .

22 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So seek revenge, don't do the right thing just get even? It's a poor way forward in my opinion. This is a sport we play and all we seem to want to do is swoop to the same level as other bottom feeders - I'd prefer us to maintain our integrity and sportsmanship and if every one else wants to lose their that is their call, it does not mean we should join them, but it seems that's what many would prefer. 

It's letting clubs get on with their business under the group of individuals they made a choice to lead. 

If that same group has left them in more trouble that's up to them to sort it out not us. 

We've had to make our adjustments due to covid and lack of crowds, let other clubs do the same. 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm just not a hater - your rhetoric will go down well in here, get you a few likes, but here, have a kiss and a hug - sounds like you need it! XO

So I’m wrong to judge you but, apparently I’m a hater needing affection?

Now who is judging?

Refusing to want to help those who tried to destroy your club is not an act of hate, it is normal, rational common sense.

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's letting clubs get on with their business under the group of individuals they made a choice to lead. 

If that same group has left them in more trouble that's up to them to sort it out not us. 

We've had to make our adjustments due to covid and lack of crowds, let other clubs do the same. 

So everyone is on their own ? I suppose it is the modern way I just disagree with it - I see someone in trouble and i can help, I try to help, even if its their own fault they got into trouble. 

Archived