1st goal tonight

RFC55

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two lads i was supporting at work tonight shat themselves (not literally thankfully) when we scored those goals tonight as I just dived on top of the two of them. The other lad was in his bedroom watching the chase on challenge tv and he was in stitches. 

They have known me for 3 years and seen wee flashes of my Rangers madness but tonight they got it full blast. 

They were still laughing as I left at 10pm. Its ONLY RANGERS winning that can do that to me. Loved it. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

The two lads i was supporting at work tonight shat themselves (not literally thankfully) when we scored those goals tonight as I just dived on top of the two of them. The other lad was in his bedroom watching the chase on challenge tv and he was in stitches. 

They have known me for 3 years and seen wee flashes of my Rangers madness but tonight they got it full blast. 

They were still laughing as I left at 10pm. Its ONLY RANGERS winning that can do that to me. Loved it. 

Socially distanced diving on top I hope teffers :lol:

The second goal is a stand above and we have scored a few like that before this year.

We are a different team this year in skill and mentality and I wish people would stop comparing this team to the last two seasons.

I understand until we win something that will be the case with some.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

By the way, don't get to enjoy it at the time, but the commentary on those goals is superb. Clive for the 1st goal and then Super Ally forgetting he's mic'd up shouting "yess's" at the 2nd.

It's Ally pointing out the football in the buildup to the second that gets me

Fella is waiting on Gazza putting one on his head in that moment :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Socially distanced diving on top I hope teffers :lol:

Mask and apron on mate.😷👍 Had the gloves off as they were playing Tiger Woods. PlayStation controller went flying. We are a healthy Bubble. 

One of them is now begging to go to a game for the full "limbs" experience. 😂

The Morelos dummy sucks the CB out of position and Arfield just runs right in to the space. 

Morelos brings a lot to this team even when he’s not scoring goals.  Itten looked really good up top when he came on as well.

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

The Morelos dummy sucks the CB out of position and Arfield just runs right in to the space. 

Morelos brings a lot to this team even when he’s not scoring goals.  Itten looked really good up top when he came on as well.

I was losing my shit with him for labouring chasing back.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Spent all night watching that goal on repeat. 🤣

It's up there amongst some of the best goals I've seen us score. We all love a good 35 yarder but that type of goal involving the majority of the team are my favourite type of goal. Started at McGregor FFS! Brilliant.

14 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's up there amongst some of the best goals I've seen us score. We all love a good 35 yarder but that type of goal involving the majority of the team are my favourite type of goal. Started at McGregor FFS! Brilliant.

8 players involved in the second goal - that's fuckin incredible  

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

have you met anyone from the site IRL who is already verified?

Not knowingly mate. @disgruntled_bear is one of my best mates but he stopped posting years ago, only coming back on briefly when I congratulated him on getting married.

EDIT - I haven't met @govanblue but he has in the past posted a Rangers polo shirt and a Rangers jumper to my home address.

Archived