***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Wouldn't bother me if julien was playing,  he's a bombscare on occasion.  

I think he's pish too, but for me it would have a knock-on effect and fuck their plan-B system up.

They are banking on going 3 at the back IMO ... I think if he's out that will force them to have a major rethink and that could ripple right across their game plan in other areas if they can't play him.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Wouldn't bother me if julien was playing,  he's a bombscare on occasion.  

i would be surprised if eduoard starts he was only due back in glasgow this afternoon  no training for 10 days and according to lennon he has been in bed most of the week

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

This. I feel uncomfortable with being confident even if I do agree we are looking better. 

professional performance tomorrow needed first and foremost. 

Yes - it’s strange how things turn out opposite to expectations in these fixtures.

Absence of crowd could be a great thing for us - we just have to keep our wits about us, not get drawn into any silly flash points & make it happen!

Easy for me to say.....

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i would be surprised if eduoard starts he was only due back in glasgow this afternoon  no training for 10 days and according to lennon he has been in bed most of the week

Me too tbh . If he is not on the park tomorrow . Our chances surely improve 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Why the fuck would you not watch your team regardless of where/who they’re playing? What’s the point in even following football if that’s your mentality 

I'll enjoy the highlights. But you're right.

1 hour ago, G13 said:

What are the options for watching this tomorrow, I have BT and usually go to my relatives to watch sky games but cant due to covid so that's a non starter. Can you buy sky games on a one off basis?

I dont usually do it, but ill be putting a dodgy link in the OP and asking the Admins to pin it so that folk can watch the game without going round to a mates house etc.

Prefer to usually send folk down an official/RTV route, but for this occasion, for all of my moaning saying folk should stay at home, ill make an exception. 

13 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Handy for the odd illegal goal though.

Better out than in, I think.

Aye , true enough . 

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I think he's pish too, but for me it would have a knock-on effect and fuck their plan-B system up.

They are banking on going 3 at the back IMO ... I think if he's out that will force them to have a major rethink and that could ripple right across their game plan in other areas if they can't play him.

That's a fair shout . Hopefully having to bring players in is more a disadvantage than playing him . Like you said the ripple effect could help . Seem to recall mcgregor being ineffective when shunted to LB . 

19 minutes ago, billscott said:

Hope you're right Bill , because unlike julien he could be a big player for them . 

19 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont usually do it, but ill be putting a dodgy link in the OP and asking the Admins to pin it so that folk can watch the game without going round to a mates house etc.

Prefer to usually send folk down an official/RTV route, but for this occasion, for all of my moaning saying folk should stay at home, ill make an exception. 

Exceptions are all good tomorrow MM . We all want to see this one .

Archived