***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do these papes continue to mask themselves as Rangers men to post the most obvious shite that outs them straight away?

Please tell me that we don't have Rangers fans who try the same over on their forum...all very strange behaviour to go to the hassle of setting up an account to be so blatantly papish in his first 3/4 posts :raging:

24 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Why do these papes continue to mask themselves as Rangers men to post the most obvious shite that outs them straight away?

Please tell me that we don't have Rangers fans who try the same over on their forum...all very strange behaviour to go to the hassle of setting up an account to be so blatantly papish in his first 3/4 posts :raging:

I would feel quite ashamed of myself if I even considered registering on one of their sites.  But, I also have much better things to do with my time.

We were talking about going down south for the day maybe Liverpool to the Derry club or Blackpool to the gallant pioneer.  Looks like Boris is gonnae ruin that tae.  Fucking wanker politicians.

4 hours ago, Henry1987 said:

I hope we beat the scum but I think they'll be too strong for us. We will score but they will be too strong. 3 1 to scum. We are mentally weak as per hibs and livi games. 

Great way to introduce yourself to the forum Henry, you where obviously out late last night, Firhill by any chance?.... 

9 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I would feel quite ashamed of myself if I even considered registering on one of their sites.  But, I also have much better things to do with my time.

I couldn't even bring myself to browse any of their pages as I would just lose the plot reading their shite....why these cunts on a daily basis feel the urge to make profiles is beyond me....also worth noting that on a daily basis their are more guests looking in than actual members...not saying they are all beasts but fuck me I have no interest in any other football forum than in here for my own team

42 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Gives them something to do while sitting at home all day

39 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It's actually pathetic seeing a scum fc supporter go to the trouble of making up a profile on here.

The kind of sad individual that likely has Rangers notifications on social media just so they can be the first taig to comment. 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Better they spend time doing this and leave the weans alone for a bit

31 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's actually pathetic seeing a scum fc supporter go to the trouble of making up a profile on here.

The kind of sad individual that likely has Rangers notifications on social media just so they can be the first taig to comment. 

Leave him alone I think he’s wonderful, 7 fuckin posts🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

Didn’t realise this game was the Saturday.... when was the last old firm game that was played on a sat I’m thinking 01/02 cup final??

Was one in December 16.

Also September 17.

Archived