***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’d rather Ajer play tbh I think he’s shite 

I will be amazed if is risked tbh . With their players dropping like flies , they would be putting more of their own players at risk if he has already been positive surely 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ajer would be brilliant . He is quite a trouble maker in these games . It would give Alfredo a bit more leeway to play his game for me , Without this bastard trying to get him booked for farting 

He's hopeless,morelos chucks him about 9 times out a 10

Does anyone know if how you can get sky sports for a couple of days? Definitely not getting into a contract for one day. I have that iptv firestick thing but I cba being 30 seconds behind with tarriers downstairs from me and I don’t trust it to run at capacity with so many people watching it 😂

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Does anyone know if how you can get sky sports for a couple of days? Definitely not getting into a contract for one day. I have that iptv firestick thing but I cba being 30 seconds behind with tarriers downstairs from me and I don’t trust it to run at capacity with so many people watching it 😂

Can get a day pass with Now TV for a tenner

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Can they get this called off due to Covid? Or do we have to agree to it? I saw something about Killie requesting it and Livi told them to do one.

No doubt SFA step in for them.

They have to have the whole squad self isolating which from what it looks like they’re trying to build up too

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Thread on FF about our players arriving to the stadium in their strips is some read

It's actually not a bad option given their covid issues. Their French guy tests +ve on arrival in France and out of the entire Israel squad only their players show +ve.

Got to be careful.

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Thread on FF about our players arriving to the stadium in their strips is some read

Just reading a bit of that, however the thought of a group of men "stripped and ready " would surely be playing into the feverish tarriers hands, if you pardon the pun :matron:

Archived