Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

You’re the one tagging me around the forum like a pansy. Admit you’re a shitebag and quiet down

That a threat mate, just so we can be clear?

Like is that an internet threat using words? 

If so I'm shocked and slightly distressed

No wonder society is the way it is these days 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That a threat mate, just so we can be clear?

Like is that an internet threat using words? 

If so I'm shocked and slightly distressed

No wonder society is the way it is these days 

I get it now, you’re just genuinely stupid. Fuck knows how it’s taken me this long. 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

This is fucking wild

jesus fucking christ i think early on he stopped himself from saying 'because there wasnt that many black people in scotland' but then he got to the lie that job adverts said "RCs need not reply"  but of course because hes older than methusala he must be right

oh and so much for radio clyde just talking about the football

Just heard that Keevins clip for the first time there, Jesus wept. Racism wasn’t an issue 61 years ago? My granny and everyone around the Southside had fucking Gollywogs hanging in their houses. Hugh Keevins has either went senile or he knows he’s on the way out because that statement is the sort of thing that gets you cancelled nowadays. “We’ve sorted racism”

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Jesus christ, you can tell the host is trying to reel him back in. He's an utter clown and that might be the nail in the coffin for him hopefully. He probably didn't see it as a problem as he still thinks the same way he did 61 years ago.

He’s lost it. This should be the one that puts him under. Fucking clown that he is. 

9 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Racism wasn't a problem 60 years ago, just put them to the back of the bus and make separate drinking water fountains etc.  Problem solved eh? 

I mind my granda telling me years ago that Glasgow's immigrant community was more Italian than Pakistani/Indian back in the 20s and 30s and they used to get it stinking.

It does seem to be a kinda tribal thing but it was going on as far back as then with the Italians then moved onto Indian/Pakistanis and now a free for all 

Don’t know what age he is but I’m 66 and would argue that point about racism with him all day long, people I know who are older than me still say racist remarks without thinking as it was the norm at the time he was talking about,it was worse then than it is now.

39 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Never mind the fact that he's no doubt ended his career, to claim that the sectarianism etc is somehow worse now is just absolutely daft too.

Smells like the usual stoking the flames in the week before an Old Firm by the media.

id be very surprised if clyde do anything about this at the very most they'll say some weak apology by having the cunt backtrack on his statement 

7 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

id be very surprised if clyde do anything about this at the very most they'll say some weak apology by having the cunt backtrack on his statement 

They'll spin it that he only meant it about Rangers and Celtic.

Well for what it’s worth, I hate that lot more now than I have ever hated them. 

When I was growing up in the 80s the rivalry was more with Aberdeen. Didn’t really GAF about them. 

However Keevins lost it when he said racism wasn’t a thing back then. When you are stoking the flames of hatred and trying to make things worse instead of better you sometimes lose your train of thought. To be pitied and retired  

I wasn’t around 60 years ago either but seeing as the national front were formed in the 60’s I think it’s quite safe to say we were much more a racist country then than now. 

The fact that he thinks people saying a few nasty words or singing a song about a religion is worse than what went on in the days of the NF etc shows just how warped these people are. He should be out of a job for even thinking it let alone saying it on air, but this is SNP Scotland and he’ll probably be given a job in government rather than punished for it.