Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

32 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Craig the " Rangers fan " wouldn't mind us to bow out gracefully to Benfica on Thursday to focus on the league.

What the fuck is wrong with these fans and this mindset.

COMPETE FOR EVERYTHING!!!

I know it’s not very staunch, but the more fixtures we have with our current injury list the less likely the league is IMO. Just common sense.

And the league is absolute must win now, with the new CL format and all the riches that come with it. Not to mention the meltdown that’s imminent.

I’ll be there on Thursday and hope we win, but the deeper we go in Europe the more difficult it is domestically. We were very heavy legged on Sunday. 

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know it’s not very staunch, but the more fixtures we have with our current injury list the less likely the league is IMO. Just common sense.

And the league is absolute must win now, with the new CL format and all the riches that come with it. Not to mention the meltdown that’s imminent.

I’ll be there on Thursday and hope we win, but the deeper we go in Europe the more difficult it is domestically. We were very heavy legged on Sunday. 

Are you Craig the gimp?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caught a bit of this taking my grandson home from training and they played two interviews.

One was Clement which most of us agree was all about protecting his players while there are still games to play.

The other was Dujon Sterling being brutally honest about the last couple of games. He didn’t name names but he made it clear that, in his eyes, there was a shitload of underperforming going on.

If anyone can find the clip (around 6.30ish) it’d be good to share it.

He has become really important to us and his honesty was refreshing and a welcome change from the “we learn our lessons and move on” pish we normally get.

Could become a major influence in future seasons, perhaps even a future captain if he impose himself more.