*****The Official SL Benfica v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d go with,

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Kamara, Jack, Arfield; Aribo, Kent; Morelos 

Allow Aribo more freedom to get close to Morelos. Feel Hagi can be too much of a passenger at times and we can’t afford to have any this type of game.

Fancy 1-1 which would be a positive result.

Tomorrow I leave the office early to escape the traffic and not miss any of the game.

I believe that JJ will surprise Gerard and launch the team with a lot of intensity from the beginning.

Vlachodimos | Diogo Gonçalves | Otamendi | Vertonghen | Tavares | Weigl | Pizzi | Cebolinha | Rafa | Waldschimdt & Darwin

I aim for 3-0! Good luck Scottish kids! :)

2 hours ago, JohnLima said:

Tomorrow I leave the office early to escape the traffic and not miss any of the game.

I believe that JJ will surprise Gerard and launch the team with a lot of intensity from the beginning.

Vlachodimos | Diogo Gonçalves | Otamendi | Vertonghen | Tavares | Weigl | Pizzi | Cebolinha | Rafa | Waldschimdt & Darwin

I aim for 3-0! Good luck Scottish kids! :)

Should be saying that on the celtic forum mate.

26 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Looking forward to this one with less fear.

Feels like a free hit here, away from home against the fav in the group. I fancy it but anything would be a bonus.

2-2

Never played Benfica .The scum have never beaten them away .

I want us to be the first Scottish club to beat them in their stadium .We are more than capable 

38 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Looking forward to this one with less fear.

Feels like a free hit here, away from home against the fav in the group. I fancy it but anything would be a bonus.

2-2

I believe it will be an excellent football game!

Benfica has a very offensive style of play, scores many goals. And from the games I saw from Rangers, the identity of the team also goes in that direction!

It is only a pity in a stadium of 65 thousand people that there is no audience! :(

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really got much excitement about this.

Could give Europe a miss for the most part. These difficult away ties take so much out of us physically and mentally, that it makes you worry about the weekend which is far more important. 

We need to continue to do well for the cash

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really got much excitement about this.

Could give Europe a miss for the most part. These difficult away ties take so much out of us physically and mentally, that it makes you worry about the weekend which is far more important. 

I take this opportunity to remind you that winning the Europa League for Benfica is as priority as the National Championship.

After access to the Champions League failed, the commitment was to win the Europa League, and supporters will charge.

One last note, looking at the history of Benfica's clashes between Jorge Jesus and English teams, he adapts very well and loves the type of football played there!

19 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

I take this opportunity to remind you that winning the Europa League for Benfica is as priority as the National Championship.

After access to the Champions League failed, the commitment was to win the Europa League, and supporters will charge.

One last note, looking at the history of Benfica's clashes between Jorge Jesus and English teams, he adapts very well and loves the type of football played there!

Nobody gives a fuck 

Archived