1st goalscorer after your birth

wully

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Marky. said:

McCall vs Kilmarnock on flag day 1995. Was born early in the morning that day. Bet my dad was raging he didn’t get much sleep!

Funnily enough McCall was also our next door neighbour at that time too.

Be even more raging if he found out McCall was also your dad.

Derek Parlane, 3-1 defeat to them. 

Only because we failed to score in the first 3 games of the season before that against St Mirren (first game after I was born, beat at Ibrox 1-0), Hibs and Partick Thistle. First 6 games we were 0-4-2. :ang:

Defo makes you feel old going through threads like this and thinking 'aye, I was at that one' for half of them. Especially when it's folk you thought were ages with you or older. :ang:

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Defo makes you feel old going through threads like this and thinking 'aye, I was at that one' for half of them. Especially when it's folk you thought were ages with you or older. :ang:

Know the feeling 

But most people are going to feel like that to certain extent. I remember being a boy and thinking my cousin was old when he turned 18 :lol:

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Found out today that Unbelievable by EMF was released 30 years ago today. 

:confused9: 

Archived