You know 2020 is fucked up when....

beararse

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Couldn't give a fuck if he stays or goes. Always like to see the tarrier hoard get fucking destroyed and embarrassed anytime and Thursday is no different.

Naw mate, I want him there :thumbsup: 55 will destroy that wee cunt if its won on his watch. 

Getting the last laugh over those cunts with Lennon being a bigger hate figure among their supporters than ours. 

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not true mate.

This seasons performances have nothing to do with next season, it goes towards the 22/23 season and Scotland are currently 11th which in most seasons gives automatic qualification.

Only 0.325 points above Ukraine and 0.525 Turkey. The scum actually doing something in the next two games could be the difference between automatic qualification or qualifying.

Love you for putting us right with all these stats No 1 

Would  never argue with you over any of this kind of stuff 👍Always on the money 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

If they get a draw I could cope just fine on this occasion, but cannot go as far as a win to keep TLB in his job, but I get the drift of your OP.  :pipe:

Agreed. I never said i actually wanted them to win in the OP. Like you id prefer a draw: gives them hope :) was just commenting how topsy turvy the situation is with a lot of Gers fans happier for them to win than their own supporters . Preferably a 1-1 draw with Milan scoring in the dying minutes :)

15 minutes ago, beararse said:

Agreed. I never said i actually wanted them to win in the OP. Like you id prefer a draw: gives them hope :) was just commenting how topsy turvy the situation is with a lot of Gers fans happier for them to win than their own supporters . Preferably a 1-1 draw with Milan scoring in the dying minutes :)

Yes I fairly got your OP mate, and it is a personal opinion with this one game when we know they are out anyway and my normal desire for them to be beat every game could be relaxed and easily take a draw. :pipe:

22 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

CBA finding the coefficient thread. Shakhtar 2 up vs Real Madrid, which is very bad news for automatic CL qualification for league winners for 22/23 season.

celtic will get beat during their last two group games.  The coefficient’s out the window.  

Want them fucked by everyone they play.

Lockdown has changed by detest for then, its multiplied enormously.

Dont think there is anyone on the planet available or unavailable capable of fixing them without corruption, so the more the tumble, wobble and free fall the harder behind the scenes cheating gets.

Believe its already started, changing fixtures under radar forva winter training camp.

Easy part for us, just keep winning 

WATP🇬🇧

On 30/11/2020 at 23:43, beararse said:

....not only has Covid changed  everyday life as we know it....

the majority of a Rangers fans want celtic to beat AC Milan on Thursday in the hope that Lennon keeps his job whilst the majority of celtic fans want AC Milan to pump them in the hope that Lennon gets fired.

How messed up is that? 😳😜😳

😂😂😂 

For the first time in my life I was hoping they would score when they were playing  Ross County for the very reason you state.

Didn't think for a second he’d survive getting beat again. A draw against Milan followed by a defeat from St Johnstone will do nicely.

I will always take a cellic loss or embarrassment as a win, regardless of opposition. 

That Ross County defeat will be the big season changer for them, as it lowers their level of expectation superbly. 

It's one thing seeing them get gubbed by us and top European teams, even diddy European teams, but a defeat against a low standard Scottish team at home, stopping their trophy run is the one that really hurt them, and their confidence, and totally broke the support.

The fan reaction was the icing on the cake. 

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

@Tiger Shaw where are you?

Had a notification saying that you tagged me in here, but you seem to have deleted it.

I’m right here ma man 👋 

Read your post as saying Milian where going for a real ten, tried to be a wideo by correcting you then read it again and saw you actually said on course to stop a real ten, which is correct, that’s all.  

You can put the snooker cue away now matey 😆

19 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m right here ma man 👋 

Read your post as saying Milian where going for a real ten, tried to be a wideo by correcting you then read it again and saw you actually said on course to stop a real ten, which is correct, that’s all.  

You can put the snooker cue away now matey 😆

My Snooker cue is never away my friend😉 

Archived