Rangers Women

Clemdog

On 28/05/2023 at 15:32, .Williamson. said:

It’s hard to see that mate. Malky is shite but I haven’t been impressed by us as an attacking force any time I have watched us 

That’s kind of my point.

Individually we have some cracking players, including pretty much all the best youth prospects in the country.

Head of women’s and girls has made it difficult imo.

Our manager all smiles at the end of the game chatting to that arsehole Rod Petrie. No sign of a winning mentality or any drive a bit like his team. As long as we have losers like him in place at Auchenowie we are going to struggle. Strikes me if he was chocolate he would eat himself. A complete dickhead.

Didn’t see the game but when the manager doesn’t start Kerr, Docherty and Arnot in a cup final it speaks volumes. We are well rid of him.

Third in the league, Third in terms of the prestige of cups won. Not good enough.

Why did I even check in on the score here - should’ve guessed the outcome of that final the way this year has gone.

Fuck this entire season - salt the whole damn thing and burn it.

There had better be no small amount of pride and effort from our teams next season to atone for this bullshit - this avalanche of losses to them in games that matter this year is nauseating, unacceptable, and inexcusable. 

I was disappointed I was working and wasnt able to go or watch it, after seeing the scoreline I'm glad I didnt need to endure it. Absolute pish season at all levels. One diddy league cup for the women isnt anywhere need good enough. Half the current squad should join Malky through the exit gates from the womens set up 

8 hours ago, Kents_Hook said:

the same thing she's been doing for the past couple of seasons, she is absolutely awful in goals.

Jenna Fife is even worse, and that’s saying something. Both of them are howling.