We have won nothing

They Gnu

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aye some people’s over confidence is embarrassing man.  We will win the europa league though. 

😂

Reminds me of that joke tweet from around July 2018 .from a RSC urging caution for the season ahead etc .Bottom of the message,

Bus for Baku leaves 8am 10th May ,carry outs allowed .

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

All it takes is one bad game, or a bad refereeing decision and there’s only 4 points in it.

The beggars will be delighted to find out one bad game or refereeing decision has already won their 2 games in hand for them.

I am not celebrating it being over, because it's not. Same way I didn't concede last season was over, because it wasn't.

I am still loving life at the moment though and we should be allowed to do that without wee bitchy negative threads about fans.

57 minutes ago, JC10 said:

can you really blame anyone for being slightly pessimistic or cautious given the last 9 years we've had to endure?

Aye a wee bit...surely time to fuck that off now..there was no point last night I was sat thinking about James Easdales shit hair, I was thinking, this is fucking barry this, intae thum Rangers. 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The beggars will be delighted to find out one bad game or refereeing decision has already won their 2 games in hand for them.

I am not celebrating it being over, because it's not. Same way I didn't concede last season was over, because it wasn't.

I am still loving life at the moment though and we should be allowed to do that without wee bitchy negative threads about fans.

You calling me bitchy Sugar Tits?

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Loving the run we’re on and the football we’re playing but we’ve won zilch, some posters thinking the league is done and the remaining games merely a formality. Not saying we can’t enjoy what the teams doing but there’s a long way to go.

👍It’s the attitude we need mate .They will go on a run .You can count on it .I’m very happy we can now park the European bus up ,until February of next year 

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I’m constantly humming and singing “ “it’s coming home “ in public mate .It’s innocent enough to be ignored by the people that don’t matter  .Yet the real enemies hear it and you can feel their rage 🤣

8 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

The Bheasts have quite an easy run in December/January , so we have to keep the pressure on , saying that , it wouldn't surprise me if the Bheasts dropped 2 points against Killie on Sunday .

Killie won’t be as cavalier as Lille were .Exposing their shite defence ,you can be sure of that .

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m constantly humming and singing “ “it’s coming home “ in public mate .It’s innocent enough to be ignored by the people that don’t matter  .Yet the real enemies hear it and you can feel their rage 🤣

Was that you behind me in the post office the other day ,You were less than the 2m away 

23 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Again what evidence is there to suggest that this season is like the last couple?

We’ve conceded 3 goals in the league.  Scoring for fun. A right back with 16 goals.

Playing attractive football have outstanding squad depth.

Have a 13 point advantage. Genuinely don’t get the fear.

It's an outstanding record so far but it's football, things can change extremely quickly. We also have the risk of a Covid bomb striking at any moment.

Our record last year until January 22nd was 17 wins, 2 draws and a defeat. That's not all that different to this year and we have a very tough run of fixtures coming up.

I do get that we seem a different level this year but all it takes is a couple of dropped points and momentum and pressure can turn. Long way to go.

47 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Again what evidence is there to suggest that this season is like the last couple?

We’ve conceded 3 goals in the league.  Scoring for fun. A right back with 16 goals.

Playing attractive football have outstanding squad depth.

Have a 13 point advantage. Genuinely don’t get the fear.

There doesn't need to be evidence for anything. It's football.  So many things can change, injuries/suspensions/loss of form etc, without prior 'evidence'.

I agree a ton of games to go and we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves..... BUT... and as you can see its a big but, after years of being in the doldrums and having the other lot lording it up year in year out and telling us this and that i think we are entitled to drink all of this in and enjoy our team and its current performances to its maximum. 

Gerrard and the squad are taking it 1 game at a time and as fans that is what we must do. An old cliche I know but none the less true.

We are a different animal from last season and I will be shocked if there is a collapse in the New Year. scum are out of the League Cup and have to try and play catch up in the league. If we win all our games between now and January 3rd then we can be very confident of the title.

Even tho the scum are struggling they will still believe beat us January 2nd and it's game on.

We must find away of winning every game till then and then beating them I don't care how Rangers just do it. 

That'll give us 6 point advantage v them and the worst we'll get out of they games is 6 points each from that point. 

The league would officially be out of there hands at that point. 

Then January that's the elephant in the room and we all know it. Are things gonna be different this season I hope so but it gives me the fear.. 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Oh I’m enjoying it,we’ve built a lot of momentum and despite the collapse after Dubai the past two seasons I’m confident that won’t happen this year. The players mentality has clearly changed as well. All looking rosy in the Ibrox garden but till we’ve won the league I won’t be counting chickens.

Can’t wait till we win the league and while we’re all celebrating, you’ll be away counting chickens 

13 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I agree a ton of games to go and we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves..... BUT... and as you can see its a big but, after years of being in the doldrums and having the other lot lording it up year in year out and telling us this and that i think we are entitled to drink all of this in and enjoy our team and its current performances to its maximum. 

Nothing should stop any bear from any GIFUY or shouting from the rooftops for me .It’s perfectly natural for any bear after last 9 years . 

Archived