55 is all that matters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

55 is all that matters though. Nobody gave a fuck about league cup until celtic got knocked out. I’d happily lose first Scottish cup game and get knocked out of europa if it meant we won the league.

also, fuck st mirren.

We were well below the standards from start to finish. Every time we passed forward we passed straight back again.

Said before the penalty St. Mirren were more involved than I would have liked.

Sick.

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

55 is all that matters though. Nobody gave a fuck about league cup until celtic got knocked out. I’d happily lose first Scottish cup game and get knocked out of europa if it meant we won the league.

also, fuck st mirren.

No, sorry. Find another club to support if you think it's acceptable to lose a quarter final to St Mirren. 

We’re not getting 55 until we get a winning attitude. Last seasons Betfred should have been it yet we fucked it.

This seasons Betfred had to be it but we have fucked it again. 

Starting Bassey in this game has cost us big time 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No, sorry. Find another club to support if you think it's acceptable to lose a quarter final to St Mirren. 

I don’t think it’s acceptable to lose a quarter final to st mirren, but in this particular season, winning the league is all that matters.

I won’t give a fuck about a single cup until we win the league.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Can’t believe some of the shite I’m seeing here tonight. Cunts saying 55 is all that matters - we had an almost free it at a trophy and we blow it spectacularly 

That loss is fucking huge 

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I don’t think it’s acceptable to lose a quarter final to st mirren, but in this particular season, winning the league is all that matters.

I won’t give a fuck about a single cup until we win the league.

I give a fuck and even more of a fuck for a trophy that should have been on a plate for us. 
We need a winning mentality- we need a fucking trophy and we’ve blown that big time. 
55 is a long way away. We had the chance there to really make a mark but fucked it 

Probs biggest game of the season tonight, albeit same can be said about every game - this one was a one off match for a place in the semis. Trophy could have been ours to win. As ahead as we are in the league, the league cup was the platform we may well have needed as a team to take. Certainly the wrong of last year that needed put right.

I’m really disappointed by this result tbh.

Every trophy is massive. The league will always be the primary target but we should always be looking to win every domestic trophy.

The way the competition opened up just makes it even tougher to take, especially with how great things had been going.

The unbeaten run was always going to come to an end but nothing good or positive can be taken from tonight.

We are much better than that though. We just need to dust ourselves down and get back on it on Saturday. 

16 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

also, fuck st mirren.

Doesn’t work like that though does it? 

If that makes ye feel better then so be it. 

3 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

They were absolutely dirty bitter wee pricks playing something entirely different to football. Fuck them forever.

Doesn’t matter mate they played dirty and won that’s what cup games are about, we never turned up 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

My gut tells me, we’ve went 27 games unbeaten, are 13 points ahead & have had an off night! 

I fully expect us to bounce back! 

We've had two really poor performances on the bounce, we just managed to get a result at the weekend and we have much tougher games coming up. Fair play if that's your honest opinion. Sadly, mine is the exact opposite.

Archived