*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

He is a very important player to us. He might not be on top form, but he draws about three players to him at all times. 

Ryan Kent in our team is there to score goals and create.

1 goal in 21.

”works hard, “draws players away”, “needs a rest”

Complete pish - excuse after excuse for a guy, bar 6 weeks, has been average at best.

He’s also now hiding in games which is unacceptable.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

1 goal in 21.

Complete pish - excuse after excuse for a guy, bar 6 weeks, has been average at best.

Hiding ia harsh, he's always offering for a pass, but aye he's been brutal for weeks on the ball

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

1 goal in 21.

Today was one of the worst individual performances I have seen in a very long time. 

He shouldn't be in our team and he simply can't start the next game because we are playing with 10 men with him in the 11.

His form is non existant. 

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Daft question but am I right thinking a high boot in the box is a direct freekick rather than a penalty?

I thought the same thing.

Also have it in my head that they done away with the indirect freekick in the box for some reason and now its just a penalty.

I defend Kent a lot as I think he terrifies defenders even if he's not directly creating chances. However, he was awful today, should never have lasted the 90.

Got to say, the Morelos cameo swung it right back in the favour, we were getting so deep and he got us right up the park. Didn't have long but was superb I thought.

We should really have put that out of sight but we keep showing we can win in a variety of ways.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Boys calling out Sky for how many times they showed the replay of the “penalty” claim :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11395003/sfa-director-gary-hughes-steps-down-over-rangers-row

Considering this is the cunt in charge of Sky Football theres no need to wonder why......

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Out of interest, what constitutes an indirect free kick these days?

Pass back possibly?

Used to be obstruction, not seen one in ages though, certainly not in the penalty box

Unless they removed the indirect freekick rule for in the box aside from passbacks

Archived