*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

The Godfather

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winning, that's all that matters for now. Need to improve big time before Saturday though.

There's been a real drop of in our performances over the last month. Slack passing and we aren't pressing teams the way we used to.

Confidence is a funny thing. We had it in spades until the cup loss which in turn gave the filth confidence (as well as they introduction of Turnbull)

I don’t know if the players are feeling the pressure the same way we are. Hopefully we can turn the pendulum back again with a professional win today and a good win in the 2nd.

Seeing Morelos get back on the scoresheet is a wonderful thing. I really think that will be the catalyst to a great second half of the season.

I still think we look sluggish as we have for a few games. Tav in particular has went off the boil for the last few games.

Get another, then get Morelos & Roofe off for Saturday.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Second booking yes. Straight red I don't think so if we appeal?

Appeals process has been changed so they are held very quickly to stop teams appealing pure to have the player available for an important game. That said with next game only 3 days away and the holidays as well might not have time to hear the appeal in this case. 

Archived