***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davis is a bit of a worry for me,he's been a bit sloppy recently with a few bad passes and getting caught on the ball.He needs to be up for it today apart from that we'll do them 3-1.C'mon the Rangers. 

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Was thinking the worst thing we could do was sit off them. Their centre halves will be comfortable bringing the ball forward and sitting higher but it might just work in our favour if we can hit them on the break. 

Nothing wrong with the occasional long ball over the top just to mix it up. On his game Goldson can pick out a pass.

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Fancied Helander tbh. Balogun starting might mean Tav and Barisic will play higher up

I would have gone with Helander myself. But I think the management has predicted they would could 2 up top. Balogun pace could be a big asset for us today. 

16 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Davis needs to step up and have a big game. Dominate the midfield with Kamara and Aribo. Kent can be a match winner against them, fancy Morelos to score today. 

3-1 Gers. 
COME ON!!!!!

A lot resting on Davis performance, he’s the one protecting the CBs his distribution has to be first class today

Archived