C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Heard the guy on the news who was raped  by an RC monk as a boy.

He said.....they know it’s a sin to abuse a child but it’s a greater sin to bring the good name of the Catholic Church into disrepute.

Sound familiar ?

BJK 

I posted a report in the other thread Police Scotland in this section taken from the TV report I assume, and it was as if they were speaking about what happened with abusers fc, that report on R S was hellish, but not surprising unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I posted a report in the other thread in this section taken from the TV report I assume, and it was as if they were speaking about what happened with abusers fc, that report on R S was hellish, but nit surprising unfortunately. 

Sorry never saw it mate :tu:

5 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Heard the guy on the news who was raped  by an RC monk as a boy.

He said.....they know it’s a sin to abuse a child but it’s a greater sin to bring the good name of the Catholic Church into disrepute.

Sound familiar ?

BJK 

About 10 to 15years ago I watched a programme about the problem of paedophilia in the RC church. 

They did an interview with a paedophile priest.His excuse for his actions was the devil. He said he was a good man but his only sin was letting the devil get into him. 

He was virtually in tears going on about how he became weak and allowed the devil into him. He actually believed that bullshit and I'm sure at the time it was ridiculed in the MSM as this was shown on a high profile TV programme. 

Typical deflect and deny any blame. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

About 10 to 15years ago I watched a programme about the problem of paedophilia in the RC church. 

They did an interview with a paedophile priest.His excuse for his actions was the devil. He said he was a good man but his only sin was letting the devil get into him. 

He was virtually in tears going on about how he became weak and allowed the devil into him. He actually believed that bullshit and I'm sure at the time it was ridiculed in the MSM as this was shown on a high profile TV programme. 

Typical deflect and deny any blame. 

“Hell is empty, and all the devils are here!”  ...

William Shakespeare's 'The Tempest'

19 hours ago, Essandoh said:

That’s bloody horrible about that boy. It’s a disgrace how difficult it still is for people to get mental health support in this country.

Just ask popcorn teath, sure him or the thumb will have good advise for it

22 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A lookalike found at the bheasts Paedo-fest today. 

2F8D3435-7BFA-458F-917C-43C022FD025E.png

7062D1EA-311F-4284-BC9F-D1BA49D46A21.jpeg

I’m more concerned about the poor lassie at the bottom right who not only has a double chin, but a double mouth as well. Definitely check the gene pool.... 🤪

Archived