C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

No doubt they would campaign, but any campaign should be completely ignored by the authorities as they should be making decision based on the laws of the game.

So I'd enjoy watching them greetin in all the papers after giving us a lovely 3 points for their own stupidityΒ :lol:

Allowing anti Irish catholic racism to win πŸ˜‚

I was in Clydebank shopping centre today, and two wee lads about 7 and 8 with mhank tops waving a "celtic League Champions" flag, randomly abusing folk with "O***** B******* They abused random kids walking in the opposite direction from them, them proceeded to abuse an old woman on the other side, in the 'off-chance' that she was. This was around 2:45pm, so not like they were going to the game.Β 

I reported it to the security who I recognise as an apparent bluenose. "It's on the grounds of their human rights the same as the rest of us; blame the parents" was the best he could come up with.Β 

Man, I despair.Β 

The mighty Haringey Borough stole Lennon’s masterplan for Thursday yesterday and walked off against Yeovil because the keeper was racially abused. Back to the etch a sketchΒ for Thursday. He’ll be prayingΒ the big Israeli right back has got some Jewish ancestry so they can claim anti Semitism instead.Β 

15 hours ago, The Monk said:

After Gerrard said we deserved to be top at his presser the other day apparently Lennon got really pissed off and was crying about it to one of the papersΒ πŸ˜‚

Really? What a spoilt fanny.Β 

Just edited to say I found what you’re talking about. He disagrees we deserve to be at the top of the league because we’ve had more home games than what they have.

Definitely no right in the heed, I’d be sticking that article Β up in the dressing room.

3 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

I was in Clydebank shopping centre today, and two wee lads about 7 and 8 with mhank tops waving a "celtic League Champions" flag, randomly abusing folk with "O***** B******* They abused random kids walking in the opposite direction from them, them proceeded to abuse an old woman on the other side, in the 'off-chance' that she was. This was around 2:45pm, so not like they were going to the game.Β 

I reported it to the security who I recognise as an apparent bluenose. "It's on the grounds of their human rights the same as the rest of us; blame the parents" was the best he could come up with.Β 

Man, I despair.Β 

Tell us something else that never happened.

Archived