C*ltc

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Who really gives a fuck mate, scum will be scum and if they did say anything it would be about how the vast majority respected the silence and how much they donated and how wonderful a club they are 🤢

It just looks like this year the msm are actually running with it, unlike previous years where it was swept under the carpet.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Have the Tim's board came out and said anything about them disrespecting the silence, and singing what they were throughout the game?

Can they make themselves look good ,no 

Can they make any money out of it ,no 

so they won’t be making any statements ,maybe they will reveal they have been carrying out a 2year long secret investigation into why though 

7 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Have the Tim's board came out and said anything about them disrespecting the silence, and singing what they were throughout the game?

The fact there’s no poppy on scums jerseys shows it’s official club policy to ignore Remembrance Day so a statement ain’t going to happen.

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The fact there’s no poppy on scums jerseys shows it’s official club policy to ignore Remembrance Day so a statement ain’t going to happen.

Bang on mate. The fuckers are enablers to the groin brigade and paedophilia. Nothing surprises me with those reptiles. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Walking around Disney’s Magic Kingdom and just witnessed a 40 year old man sporting a I wanna be Edouard top. 

My tarrier senses nearly exploded, I was actually embarrassed for him

What’s the weather like ,cunt was probably freezing his baws aff 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Can they make themselves look good ,no 

Can they make any money out of it ,no 

so they won’t be making any statements ,maybe they will reveal they have been carrying out a 2year long secret investigation into why though 

But the media have obviously got Liewells memo.

Headlines of the rest of the ground booing the groin brigade and look at how good we are.

If that had been us disrespecting a silence the word vile would be splattered all over the place no matter how many booed.

6 minutes ago, Brackley said:

But the media have obviously got Liewells memo.

Headlines of the rest of the ground booing the groin brigade and look at how good we are.

If that had been us disrespecting a silence the word vile would be splattered all over the place no matter how many booed.

Correctundo ,there’s always 2 sides to every story ,

somehow they come out of this looking good 

In Canada, a hockey legend of over 40 years just got fired in broadcasting for calling immigrants "these people" and condemning them for not wearing a poppy. He went too far and was rightfully fired. But in Scotland Stewart admits on public airwaves to agreeing to views to a terrorist-minded group with no repercussions. There-in lies the difference.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Walking around Disney’s Magic Kingdom and just witnessed a 40 year old man sporting a I wanna be Edouard top. 

My tarrier senses nearly exploded, I was actually embarrassed for him

Saw them on the stall in Silverburn today.
It looked like his name was inserted into a lemon slice.
Fuckin weird looking thing.
I never saw the 40 year old,but!!!!...i'm fuckin affronted for him as well. :justno:

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

In Canada, a hockey legend of over 40 years just got fired in broadcasting for calling immigrants "these people" and condemning them for not wearing a poppy. He went too far and was rightfully fired. But in Scotland Stewart admits on public airwaves to agreeing to views to a terrorist-minded group with no repercussions. There-in lies the difference.

Bringing politics into football should be banned no matter the instance, the fact hes basically championing there views beggars belief, well actually it doesn't since its Michael Stewart.

10 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Get it sent to msm,manky wee prick shouting provo at the end,should really be a career ending moment

Too late Ethel. 

It's already in the record although I didn't play it so not sure which version they used.

Archived