C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Really wish he died in 1980 :lol:

Sands

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that might be too subtle for someΒ 

last week we were playing a pool match we were 7 nil up ,I mentioned to one of the other bears that we just needed 1 more for the bobby sands ,he spat half his pint out when he realised what I meant πŸ˜‚

10 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Say what you like about Chairman Kim, but he is not stupid. Throws out 350 goons for a dead rubber game and he can say to UEFA the next time they take their place in the naughty seat, look how tough we have been with these rascals. UEFA will of course lap it up and let them off again with yet another slap on the wrist.

They have been banned indefinitely. May not be allowed in to the Cup Final either. All GB STs have been withheld until further notice apparently :lol:Β 

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They have been banned indefinitely. May not be allowed in to the Cup Final either. All GB STs have been withheld until further notice apparently :lol:Β 

Course they won’t be allowed into the stadium for the Β final.

Β they’ll be given a directors box and guard of honour from the board for it.Β 

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Course they won’t be allowed into the stadium for the Β final.

Β they’ll be given a directors box and guard of honour from the board for it.Β 

I will be very surprised if this is not the case, although the directors box thing is perhaps pushing it. There is the slight chance though that Chairman Kim is serious about sorting these morons out, perhaps they have been told by UEFA that the never ending slaps on the wrist are coming to an end?Β 

However, as you say I fully expect to see these Khaki Klowns back in their usual spot before long.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I will be very surprised if this is not the case, although the directors box thing is perhaps pushing it. There is the slight chance though that Chairman Kim is serious about sorting these morons out, perhaps they have been told by UEFA that the never ending slaps on the wrist are coming to an end?Β 

However, as you say I fully expect to see these Khaki Klowns back in their usual spot before long.

They have been banned a few times before haven't they?Β 

16 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

They have been banned a few times before haven't they?Β 

Several times, yes, only to be welcomed back a week or two later. Probably the same again this time, unless as I said above UEFA have finally lost patience with them.

16 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Think this is all smoke and mirrors for the officialdom audience, basically a European game that would not be a tragedy for them not to win. If their qualification depended on that game I don’t believe This course of action would be on the table...

Banned indefinitely,sounds hardcore ,It just means banned for a time not decidedΒ 

What’s going to happen here is the GB will apologise and promose good behaviour ,Lieswell will lift the ban and that will be the end of itΒ 

And not one media rep will have the balls to report it other than in a positive wayΒ 

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kerrydale meltdown twitter is on fire today, tarrier agm is in meltdown over resolution 12 regarding us from 2011

celtic agm 2019 and all they can talk about is us in 2011 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wait till next year when they are also rans, res 12 will be a vague memory.Β 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kerrydale meltdown twitter is on fire today, tarrier agm is in meltdown over resolution 12 regarding us from 2011

celtic agm 2019 and all they can talk about is us in 2011 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just when you think the bastards couldn't get any lower.Β 

Resolution actually wanted their board to report the SFA to the Police.Β 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't believe resolution 12 is still an issue. Sounds like their AGM was a clusterfuck. Ours was inspiring and heartfelt. What an obsessed.bitter bunch they are.

Basically our AGM was about Rangers and Celtics was about Rangers

Archived