C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I can't believe resolution 12 is still an issue. Sounds like their AGM was a clusterfuck. Ours was inspiring and heartfelt. What an obsessed.bitter bunch they are.

Obssessed so they are.  They spend more time talking about us than their own bunch. They are so jealous of our history, and they are shitting it because they know we are going be winning trophies again. 

Lawell's veiled comments about us in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ section of the AGM are hysterical. As is the fans obsession with Article 12. Not one of these bastions of virtue in the Kerrydale Suite bring the child abuse scandal to the table, yet think they are morally upstanding? 

They are banning their own fans as it's a meaningless tie now . Not for one second , would they be doing this , if it were Man utd at Home or the likes

And noted Liewell spouting the word "enemies 2 in a statement . Who is he referring too here

And why the fuck over these last 8 years , have we never used the same words

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Banned indefinitely,sounds hardcore ,It just means banned for a time not decided 

What’s going to happen here is the GB will apologise and promose good behaviour ,Lieswell will lift the ban and that will be the end of it 

And not one media rep will have the balls to report it other than in a positive way 

I wanted our board to report the biased bheastly loving  media to the gestapo :p:

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are banning their own fans as it's a meaningless tie now . Not for one second , would they be doing this , if it were Man utd at Home or the likes

And noted Liewell spouting the word "enemies 2 in a statement . Who is he referring too here

And why the fuck over these last 8 years , have we never used the same words

Nail on head, they are just simply playing the game with UEFA - knowing full well that they will be at it again in the KO rounds. Lawell can then turn around and say that the club acted to prevent it in order to mitigate any serious sanctions.

😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50578130

It may not be written into the official constitution, but the unspoken truth these days is that a celtic AGM cannot be described as an AGM until the Resolution 12 question is asked. Questions, actually. A number of them. Like always.

Resolution 12 dates back to the Scottish FA's decision to grant Rangers a Uefa licence despite outstanding taxes amid their financial implosion. It's been a theme of these meetings ever since. The majority of the room supported a requisition for celtic to take the matter back to Uefa and/or the police and they backed it up with not just a show of hands but an air of frustration and determination.

There were a few hot exchanges, Lawwell taking exception to the accusation that the club was "doing nothing" to follow this up. "That's unfair," he said. "What we were being asked to vote on today was not about cheating or not cheating, it was about whether celtic should report the situation to Uefa or the police.

"In terms of Uefa, they have no interest in this. I spoke to Uefa this morning. Again. Their view is that they have no interest, that even if [Rangers were] found guilty and were sanctioned, the sanction would have kicked in the following year. Categorically, I can tell you that they have no interest."

Lawwell said he will continue to call for an independent review of the administration of Scottish football in that period, but those calls fell on deaf ears before and people are not likely to start listening now. "Same time, same questions next year then," said a supporter looking for action. Nothing surer.

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

That BBC account of things paints a tragic picture at the Chamber of Secrets.

I honestly think 55 will send many of those rabids over the edge.  God help those with high blood pressure 😂

Was just thinking the same thing. It's keeping them up at night for sure the weird cunts that they are

12 minutes ago, chris182 said:

That BBC account of things paints a tragic picture at the Chamber of Secrets.

I honestly think 55 will send many of those rabids over the edge.  God help those with high blood pressure 😂

It’ll be the best day of my life when we win 55

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I wanted our board to report the biased bheastly loving  media to the gestapo :p:

Our "justice" minister would stop that complaint as soon as it was mentioned, the cunt would be at our AGM hiding in a burka  or some shit.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People get tattoos with dates for when their kids were born etc.

Think I will get the date of when we win 55 if in the next year or two. Probably get sevco next to it as well..

I'm getting my Avatar El Buffalo tattooed on my right calf when we win 55 next May. 

50 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

😂

It may not be written into the official constitution, but the unspoken truth these days is that a celtic AGM cannot be described as an AGM until the Resolution 12 question is asked. Questions, actually. A number of them. Like always.

Resolution 12 dates back to the Scottish FA's decision to grant Rangers a Uefa licence despite outstanding taxes amid their financial implosion. It's been a theme of these meetings ever since. The majority of the room supported a requisition for celtic to take the matter back to Uefa and/or the police and they backed it up with not just a show of hands but an air of frustration and determination.

There were a few hot exchanges, Lawwell taking exception to the accusation that the club was "doing nothing" to follow this up. "That's unfair," he said. "What we were being asked to vote on today was not about cheating or not cheating, it was about whether celtic should report the situation to Uefa or the police.

"In terms of Uefa, they have no interest in this. I spoke to Uefa this morning. Again. Their view is that they have no interest, that even if [Rangers were] found guilty and were sanctioned, the sanction would have kicked in the following year. Categorically, I can tell you that they have no interest."

Lawwell said he will continue to call for an independent review of the administration of Scottish football in that period, but those calls fell on deaf ears before and people are not likely to start listening now. "Same time, same questions next year then," said a supporter looking for action. Nothing surer.

Ffs, you hear about this shite, but actually reading that just makes you realise how nuts they all are. :lol:  :lol:

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

😂

The fucking irony of those scum asking for an independent review into any wrong doing at a member club. 

Archived