Strachan would be a much worse choice than keeping Lurgan Flopp let alone anyone else. Theres a reason the cunt has only been a director at Dundee for years.

O'Neill and Keane would be a much tougher opponent but it's all about timing. The longer they leave it the harder its going to get for them to get back in touching distance.

Glorious to witness really.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

I can honestly say I’ve never ventured into their forums for a look but the temptation grew too much

- Rogic is apparently “a better player than Aribo will ever be”

- Aribo is 25 now so won’t ever make it in a top league, and we’ll be lucky not to lose him on a free (he’s 24 by the way)

- Champions League qualification would only see us make a £6m profit and could actually be a bad thing

- And if we stop 10 then we’ve had the last laugh and everything the last 9 years will have been for nothing

“A team that didn't even exist when we started this journey ending it. Stuff of nightmares.” :lol: 

6413B616-D01E-4A89-96CA-C935E9CB1C9D.jpeg

magic8ball likes this
57 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not a chance mate, back in the biscuit tin days their crowds were shambolic.

I'm not so sure m8....it's changed days in that respect....when we toiled badly in the early 80s our crowds at times were very low to say the least, I remember being in Ibrox last game of the season and the crowd was 7500....after our demotion the club needed the fans more than ever to survive, for me that's where the loyalty came from....even our first year back in the championship the crowds dropped but that had more to do with getting rid of the spivs at the time than it was results on the park which were poor also

plumbGER and qwerty like this

I hope Lennon is still manager when we play them. Quite happy for them to pick up a few home results and maybe another wee draw providing we’re full steam ahead. If it comes to January it’s too late to change the manager and hopefully we’ll be just about out of sight anyway

plumbGER likes this
3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hearts are terrible.

They’ll hammer them.

They might mate but Hearts will have a genuine axe to grind re their treatment plus I actually think they’ll give them a good game regardless. As good or bad as hearts may be celtic struggle to keep a clean sheet so it’ll be whoever wants it more on the day...

plumbGER likes this
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I hope Lennon is still manager when we play them. Quite happy for them to pick up a few home results and maybe another wee draw providing we’re full steam ahead. If it comes to January it’s too late to change the manager and hopefully we’ll be just about out of sight anyway

The thing a lot of them don't realise is our 'collapse' for the past 2 seasons has been 9/10 points dropped. 

Already they have 1 loss more at home and 1 more draw away than us and it's no even half way through the season. So really, if they even have a chance of doing anything if we even hit a bad spell, they really need to have immaculate performances from now on because our GD swamps them tae

Prso's headband and plumbGER like this
24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I can honestly say I’ve never ventured into their forums for a look but the temptation grew too much

- Rogic is apparently “a better player than Aribo will ever be”

- Aribo is 25 now so won’t ever make it in a top league, and we’ll be lucky not to lose him on a free (he’s 24 by the way)

- Champions League qualification would only see us make a £6m profit and could actually be a bad thing

- And if we stop 10 then we’ve had the last laugh and everything the last 9 years will have been for nothing

“A team that didn't even exist when we started this journey ending it. Stuff of nightmares.” :lol: 

6413B616-D01E-4A89-96CA-C935E9CB1C9D.jpeg

It's really cheered me up in these dark times reading Kerryfail or people posting the after match reaction videos, quality stuff

LiverpoolBlue and Essandoh like this
1 minute ago, SRAO said:

The thing a lot of them don't realise is our 'collapse' for the past 2 seasons has been 9/10 points dropped. 

Erm.. we dropped 13 points in 8 games from end of Jan to start of March last season. Our collapse if the season continued would have been even more lets be honest.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Erm.. we dropped 13 points in 8 games from end of Jan to start of March last season. Our collapse if the season continued would have been even more lets be honest.

Depends when the season continued ,If we restarted in July like every other league did then we could have caught them .

LiverpoolBlue and TEFTONG like this
1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Not forgetting the absolute steal of a keeper who "turned down Barca for Lenny"and also doesn't want to be a goalkeeper.

That was Ajeti wasn't it? The same striker they were clamouring to be taken off at half time at the weekend?

Tbf all their new signings could've "turned down Barca". Only they leave the fine print out meaning Barcelona SC.....

180px-Barcelona_SC_logo.png

TamCoopz and TheFamousPigeon like this
2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aw I'm saying by how much they won the league by, we were 13 behind in 19/20 but 3 of those were still to play for