C*ltc

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why are Arsenal so skint mate? I appreciate the stadium cost a lot and that meant not spending much for a while, but we were told after it was paid off Arsenal could compete with anybody. West Ham spent £40m odd on a striker.

Wage struggle is a farce and lack of CL hurts, but was there not 160m at bank last year? 

Should be spending much more with increased revenues throughout that league!

Not the most clued up on it but think it’s mainly down to Kroenke not wanting to put money in for stuff.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not saying it's true or not, but if Arsenal offered us £25m for Morelos and it included a decent few million based on making CL I would reject it as well. Arsenal will be lucky to finish top 5.

You might if Morelos was fucked up physically. 

Don't think the beasts can risk him having a medical anywhere in case the results get leaked. 

Not saying it's true or not, but if Arsenal offered us £25m for Morelos and it included a decent few million based on making CL I would reject it as well. Arsenal will be lucky to finish top 5.

Maybe without the world's best left back, but they'll be league favourites if they get him. 

Why are Arsenal so skint mate? I appreciate the stadium cost a lot and that meant not spending much for a while, but we were told after it was paid off Arsenal could compete with anybody. West Ham spent £40m odd on a striker.

Wage struggle is a farce and lack of CL hurts, but was there not 160m at bank last year? 

Should be spending much more with increased revenues throughout that league!

It all comes down to the owner Stan Kroenke. He wants arsenal to run on a self sustaining model, with little investment from him. 

Arsenal fans despise him and fan groups were demanding bigger investment in the playing sqaud. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Arsenal have lost interest in  Tierney.

Obviously they never were :lol:

It's been the same pish from the BBC for over a year now. They claimed last year that Atletico Madrid had been scouting him and Arsenal and Napoli were going to make big offers. It's all just PR.

31 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I make that Man Utd, Arsenal, Napoli and Atletico Madrid off the top of my head. 

Add all the fantasy bids up and the Tarriers would’ve banked £100 million. 

Reality is they’ve got a crock on a 5 year contract lol. 

Funnily enough, I came across a year-old Record article saying Everton were about to test celtic's resolve with a £25M bid. The list is endless. Personally, I hope the despicable bastard is in constant, chronic pain & the HIV kicks in soon. 

Archived