C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, molesmole said:

Shite thing is both of them have been on indifferent runs, they should be above them already. 

Spoonburners have some very winnable games over December as do the sheep. 

Be amazing to have them in Forth when they come to Ibrox. 

They’ll be wishing they were in Forth instead of Govan on the 2nd, as well as being in fourth.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That Toney figure is around £10m when including add ons, the scum spent nearly £5m on Ajeti and the same on Barkas up front. If it was a straight out £5m they would have signed Toney as it was reported they bid £4m + £1.5m in add ons. 

That being said there is no chance they even spend £10m in January, let alone £30m, I think 2/3 signings adding up to £5/6m is possible. Hopefully more signings of the calibre of Klimala, Soro and Duffy.

They wont be spending that either unless sales are made, they are looking at a 20-30mill loss this season and recently bumped their bank overdraft to 13mill to facilitate running costs, unless desmond personally funds it (doubtful) then they wont be spending, they blew their shot in the summer and its failed miserably 

53 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There is no way that lawwell and Desmond believe in lennon. All this public support is pish. It's just convenient for all involved now. 

I think they've done the rounds and likely found managers not interested. Come into a struggling side expected to win straight away and the hordes will literally be chasing you right away if you don't lol. 

They'll be the weakest they’ve been in years next season. Players wanting out and they'll have to cut costs dramatically. They've thrown everything at tainted 10 and failure will set them back years. 

The job has become a poisoned chalice.  I’d go as far as to say the Rangers job was the same and that’s why we had to take a gamble on an unproven coach like Gerrard.  If Gerrard came here and messed up it could’ve been his first and last job in management and many said that at the time.  Gerrard, to his credit, took the job on and he’s turned us around.  If and when we win the league this season it’ll be the best achievement we’ve ever done IMO.  To rise from the lowest rung of Scottish football, be kicked from pillar to post, and become champions again is outstanding.  I was alive to see us win 9iar but this will mean more to me.  This is the one I really want.  Watching celtic going in to meltdown over it is just the icing on the cake.  Their fans have been an absolute embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They wont be spending that either unless sales are made, they are looking at a 20-30mill loss this season and recently bumped their bank overdraft to 13mill to facilitate running costs, unless desmond personally funds it (doubtful) then they wont be spending, they blew their shot in the summer and its failed miserably 

Kevin’s said something along these lines on ClydeSSB last night.  He said it would take a ‘big gesture’ from Dermot Desmond to correct celtic.  He made reference to the £20m given to MON and how that took them to a Euro final.  But, celtic did spend about £20m last summer AND kept all their main player assets.  They’ve just pissed all that money away on shite players and there’s no way they’ll green light the spending of more money while the recruitment is so bad.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Kevin’s said something along these lines on ClydeSSB last night.  He said it would take a ‘big gesture’ from Dermot Desmond to correct celtic.  He made reference to the £20m given to MON and how that took them to a Euro final.  But, celtic did spend about £20m last summer AND kept all their main player assets.  They’ve just pissed all that money away on shite players and there’s no way they’ll green light the spending of more money while the recruitment is so bad.  

Desmond didnt give anything to MoN, he guaranteed their bank debt which they paid back if memory serves me right 

Apart from buying his shareholding, and convincing rodgers to come, he's done dick all for them, and still takes his yearly dividend from them no matter what, think he's up to 12mill now 😂😂

22 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Loads are thinking next season we will go under again due to having no money...

They forget they will have no CL and are pissing away money every month with a inflated squad full of players who want out. 

They forget or ignore the fact we have investment up until the end of next season while having 10-11 players in the squad that we could easily punt for at least £7-8 million, at the very least, if it came to it. And if it came to it, so fucking be it. 

After 2012 I'd be happy with a firesale and a season or 2 of a repeat of the Warburton/Murty/Pedro era if it meant never going through 2012-2016 ever again. I'd imagine the over whelming majority of the support would be the same. It's what Murray should of done instead of being a complete shitebag and getting rid of us for a quid. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He left them for a reason cant see he will be back.

He left to fight for his place at Southampton.

He's still their back-up goalkeeper.

He'll be back there in January IMO and it will be hailed as a major coup and the signing of the decade etc.

They'll throw millions together for a package for both his wages and a Southampton loan fee.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He left to fight for his place at Southampton.

He's still their back-up goalkeeper.

He'll be back there in January IMO and it will be hailed as a major coup and the signing of the decade etc.

They'll throw millions together for a package for both his wages and a Southampton loan fee.

We will see I guess but would be a weird one to come back if he's trying to fight for his place at Southampton.

They would have to sign a defence as well.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Even that young lad they have Dembele has a contract expiring in the summer.  An EPL team will come along and scoop him up at some point.  

I was hearing from people in youth coaching that he's not developed as expected, certainly not being considered the potential superstar that was once suggested, seems far more likely he might end up going down the same road as Islam Feruz.

I also talked to a couple of Southampton season ticket holders today at work and asked them if they thought they would loan Foster back if they came calling with an offer in January - seems he's the only back up keeper now of quality as Angus Gunn has been loaned out to Stoke. He's not playing at all but given where they are in the league and the value that comes with Euro qualification and Premiership places they both said there was zero chance Foster would be allowed to go back out on loan.

When you read the newspaper speculation today it's all about Foster not playing a game and surely he would want first team action - the reality is he's stripped every game, sitting in fifth place in the Premiership, their only back up and on a massive wage.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lennon will be gone before new year imo 

They will drop more points and the fat clueless wank will walk 

The statement from the board means fuck all. 

dont think he will go till after we beat them on 2nd jan unless they lose the cup final  which is perfectly possible

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lennon will be gone before new year imo 

They will drop more points and the fat clueless wank will walk 

The statement from the board means fuck all. 

I am certain that they are hanging onto him for only one reason. They have no replacement and the unwashed won't accept a Murty like appointment.

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

dont think he will go till after we beat them on 2nd jan unless they lose the cup final  which is perfectly possible

Or get pumped of Lille then drop points against Kilmarnock 

Still a lot of football to be played between now and new year, I think he’s a dead man walking and won’t see out the year.  

Archived