C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth remembering we haven’t conceded a domestic goal at Ibrox all season. If we can keep that going into the game against them it’s another psychological hit.

Plenty of games before then mind you but just shows you the way we’re playing that that genuinely doesn’t seem impossible to achieve.

We keep winning our games up to the old firm and beat them on the 2nd. You would have to say it's one hand on the trophy for us. 

Yes they have games in hand but points on the board is always better.

Mentally as well you would have to wonder if they would have checked out by this point. 

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Even more bad news for the beasts. The board voted down resolution 8....or 9...or 12.... Basically the one where they obsess over us.

Sack the board buzzword back again .

One day the they will realise they are flogging a dead horse regarding this  

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I dont understand why either the scum vs sheep or sheep vs Hamilton was not scheduled for this midweek. Makes no sense.

I’m suspicious of every fucking thing they do. Sneaky bastards. 

5 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I agree 100%. I've said it a few times on here. The LC is huge for us. If we win it, it'll give the players that belief and know how to add more trophies.

It could be a double edged sword though , if we somehow manage to lose a final it could fuck the players and send them into a downward spiral like last season 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Even more bad news for the beasts. The board voted down resolution 8....or 9...or 12.... Basically the one where they obsess over us.

Quite a close vote though. 2% for it 98% against.

One I like best though was Liewell confirming they have spent 34M on new players in the last 14 months. 

To make the team worse ? That one tickled me. 

5 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Pessimistic hied back on. There's still plenty of scope for them to catch us up. We've been on fantastic form which can only really go downward where as they can't really get any worse. Whatever happens between then and now, beating them in January is absolutely crucial. I'd say of that happens its all but over. Until that happens my arsehole will remain air tight.

Even if we beat them in January we need to still be sharp, January is a massive month (as it many) but in particular it has Aberdeen away right after the scum and then end of the month Hibs away as well as a possibly tricky tie at Motherwell away

if we navigate thr rest of the year and January with no dropped points then ill be 100% confident in us winning the league. 

The sooner we're out of reach to the point that 2 old firm wins means were Still out of reach the better because then it's really in our hands. Time being all we can do is press on, maintain our form and kick onto motherwell at home (in the league) 

They have a meaningless game at the weekend against Hearts. Scottish Cup final my arse. Squads that contain players who were never registered for the competition. A farce. If they win another tainted trophy.

Whilst we have a meaningful league match v Motherwell and the opportunity to further extend our lead. I only see 1 winner this weekend and it ain't them.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They have a meaningless game at the weekend against Hearts. Scottish Cup final my arse. Squads that contain players who were never registered for the competition. A farce. If they win another tainted trophy.

Whilst we have a meaningful league match v Motherwell and the opportunity to further extend our lead. I only see 1 winner this weekend and it ain't them.

Would be funny as fuck if Gordon lifted the trophy against the team he essentially helped get to the Final and Halliday lifted it after being knocked out by Hearts :lol: 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55304400

Celtic have not "given up" on an unprecedented 10 titles in a row or become complacent during a faltering start to the season, insists chief executive Peter Lawwell.

The defending champions are 13 points behind Rangers with two games in hand.

Neil Lennon's men have also been knocked out of the League Cup and the Europa League, with fan protests held in recent weeks.

"We haven't given up," said Lawwell during the club's AGM.

"It is going to be very difficult in this big year for the league, but we haven't given up and there are circumstances that have put us in this position.

"We will go and do everything we can to get the league this year."

The club's virtual meeting was held only a day after Celtic defeated Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premiership, a second successive win after a troubling run of results.

A run of two wins from 12 games prompted an angry response from some fans, with Lawwell and the club making two statements backing Lennon amid increasing pressure.

With the champions able to complete a quadruple treble on Sunday if they defeat Hearts in the 2019-20 Scottish Cup final, Lawwell took the opportunity to emphasise that stance, adding: "Neil's credentials as a Celtic man and a manager are there for everyone to see.

"He came back in February 2019. He probably had everything to lose and nothing much to win. But he came in, did a fantastic job, won us the league, the cup, the treble treble.

"He then took on the team again, we won the League Cup, beating Rangers in the final and we won the group section of the Europa League.

"We then get our nine in a row title and he has got us into the Scottish Cup final next week which is hopefully the quadruple treble. So he was the man in February 2019, he was the man for it last summer, and we believe he is the man for it just now.

"He has the trust and confidence of the players, he has the trust and confidence of his backroom and we believe at this particular time he is the best man to try and recover this deficit in the league and get us on to 10 in a row."

These people really need some type of care home.

17 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Belter of a treble ,unprecedented, 1 ,if they win was with rules altered from when the tournament began ,1 handed to them in a corrupt boardroom and the other handed to them on the park by a corrupt official .

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Belter of a treble ,unprecedented, 1 ,if they win was with rules altered from when the tournament began ,1 handed to them in a corrupt boardroom and the other handed to them on the park by a corrupt official .

Probably the most dubious set of trophies ever “won” in the history of sport. The irony is that the one factor, above all others, noticeably absent in their soiled “treble”, is any shred of sporting integrity 

:ang:

32 minutes ago, ZZed said:

"It is going to be very difficult in this big year for the league, but we haven't given up and there are circumstances that have put us in this position.

All manipulated by you ya cunt. Great to see its backfired on you .

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Probably the most dubious set of trophies ever “won” in the history of sport. The irony is that the one factor, above all others, noticeably absent in their soiled “treble”, is any shred of sporting integrity 

:ang:

👏 good old sporting integrity .

They consigned that phrase to the bin though to be superceeded by sporting merit .

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

It could be a double edged sword though , if we somehow manage to lose a final it could fuck the players and send them into a downward spiral like last season 

Definitely, there is always that risk. I'm trying not to think like that :lol:

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Definitely, there is always that risk. I'm trying not to think like that :lol:

Archived