C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think I was starting to believe they might. They are rank rotten. 

They are but they’ve found this new lineup in the last two games that they think is their turning point.

We keep winning and it’ll knock the wind out of them again and they’ll drop more points. Very demoralising to be putting points on the board and have them mean nothing in terms of closing a gap

Had a look at the "6 burning questions" that will be asked at the scums AGM. Of course one of them included us, this resolution 12 motioned by club 666.

A total non-issue that keeps their "shareholders" throbbing perpetually.

Yet not a word spoken about the countless victims raped and abused by celtic in a three decade timeframe. The victims advocates seeking rightful reparations have had the door slammed shut after they knocked at "Paradise"

The reckoning only starts after 55 ..

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They are but they’ve found this new lineup in the last two games that they think is their turning point.

We keep winning and it’ll knock the wind out of them again and they’ll drop more points. Very demoralising to be putting points on the board and have them mean nothing in terms of closing a gap

Aye from what I watched they will 100% drop points again. Kilmarnock were awful at times but they were still able to play some football against them.

They need to urgently play catch up in points and goals.

Them at home to Killie whilst we're away at Utd, they really need to make a dent into goal difference even if we win. Coming out of today only bettering goal difference by one really isn't anywhere near good enough from their pov. Which us fine by me.

27 minutes ago, demise said:

They will be flying high until 2nd of Jan. Hopefully we take them down where they belong. 

How? they have scraped by Killie and won a dead rubber. Hardly the globetrotters ffs

The only team flying going into that game is us

Just now, The Godfather said:

How? they have scraped by Killie and won a dead rubber. Hardly the globetrotters ffs

The only team flying going into that game is us

Because they are that stupid and will put the pink glasses on after a win or two. 

If someone had said to us that we would could potentially start the old firm on 2nd January, 16 points clear and our biggest threats would be Turnbull, Soro and the Southampton guy then I think I would have took that.

They have quite an easy run, up until our game. Any points they drop would be a bonus. As many have said though, as long as we keep winning, nothing else matters.

Thought killie might take something pre match, wanted to see another riot lol. 

They'll treat this as the corner turned and give it pish like on the way back.

We just need to keep winning. Beat Motherwell next week and go 16 clear while they play the joke Cup final. Scenes if hearts win 😂

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Thought killie might take something pre match, wanted to see another riot lol. 

They'll treat this as the corner turned and give it pish like on the way back.

We just need to keep winning. Beat Motherwell next week and go 16 clear while they play the joke Cup final. Scenes if hearts win 😂

Can’t see Hearts winning next week and don’t particularly care.

Was speaking to a Hearts fan in work last night and he doesn’t see any chance of them winning. Says they’ve been brutal lately aswell

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Was speaking to a Hearts fan in work last night and he doesn’t see any chance of them winning. Says they’ve been brutal lately aswell

taigs have been playing teams that are supposed to be treating each game like a cup final 

Halliday 

this is a cup final.

marvins words, believe 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

taigs have been playing teams that are supposed to be treating each game like a cup final 

Halliday 

this is a cup final.

marvins words, believe 

It would be brilliant if they did lose it obviously but as long as we win our game next weekend I don’t really care which way that final goes 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A Hearts fan? In Ulster no less ?

4 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

A Hearts fan? In Ulster no less ?

I know of a few of them and they don’t all know each other so it’s a thing. Growing up there always seemed to be at least one in my schools.

The one in my work lived in Edinburgh when he was younger and used to have a ST at Tynecastle. He was actually a “Rangers fan” first but was taken to the side in whatever school he went to there and was told he’d be battered if he ever wore that Rangers jacket again. This was by his future mates who were Hearts fans. Shitebag

Archived