C*ltc

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I must thank Mr Leckie for putting me straight.

We are the evil empire. Never knew that.

We have no good players and are just lucky. Never knew that.

The universe needs a hero to put us to the sword and it may be St Mirren.

How on earth does anyone get paid for writing such utter drivel ?

Plenty of taigs and Rangers haters make a living just for being exactly that. 

Drivel peddling hate mongers. 

The Country is fucked. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I must thank Mr Leckie for putting me straight.

We are the evil empire. Never knew that.

We have no good players and are just lucky. Never knew that.

The universe needs a hero to put us to the sword and it may be St Mirren.

How on earth does anyone get paid for writing such utter drivel ?

Rather be part of a glorious Empire like the British Empire than Rebel Scum. :UK:

How the fuck are these cunts getting away with these protests?

They have a mass gathering planned at hampden at the weekend to welcome the team bus but only last week they where trying to smash the fucking bus up.

Surely to fuck the SFA have to step in or even the government. Glasgow is in the middle of a Tier 3 and them bastards are running about like wild animals trying to throw barriers at the police.

But wee Alfredo swings the forearm and gets banned a few days later.

"REPORTS in Italy claim that Roma are keen to take celtic full back Jeremie Frimpong to Serie A.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the 20-year-old has come to the attention of manager Paulo Fonseca and the Hoops have quoted the Italian giants a price tag of £13.5million for the player.

Should the deal go through, a clause inserted in the deal which took Frimpong from Manchester City means the Parkhead side would have to hand 30% of the transfer fee back to the Ettihad."

'a price tag of £13.5 million' - Must be based on all those goals, assists, full international caps and clean sheets he's racked up...

January fire sale guaranteed if they're pimping the squad already though. Turnbull, Soro and Hazzard as the next media-pushed £30m wonders? ;)

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

With a video recorder that hadnt been invented, unlike this story.

It's a full article on the Sun website with a son of his lifted from Celtic view and you know that the love us brigade will swallow that and take it as fact. Utter utter bullshit 😃

40 minutes ago, badjon said:

It's a full article on the Sun website with a son of his lifted from Celtic view and you know that the love us brigade will swallow that and take it as fact. Utter utter bullshit 😃

Seem to remember something from that paper about robbing, pissing on the dead and police. My spidey senses say bullshit.

On 16/12/2020 at 18:40, TheJacketRFC said:

How the fuck are these cunts getting away with these protests?

They have a mass gathering planned at hampden at the weekend to welcome the team bus but only last week they where trying to smash the fucking bus up.

Surely to fuck the SFA have to step in or even the government. Glasgow is in the middle of a Tier 3 and them bastards are running about like wild animals trying to throw barriers at the police.

But wee Alfredo swings the forearm and gets banned a few days later.

Still waiting on the SFA stepping in for the Covid breaches advised by the Scottish government along with Dundee utds .

6 hours ago, frenv said:

"REPORTS in Italy claim that Roma are keen to take celtic full back Jeremie Frimpong to Serie A.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the 20-year-old has come to the attention of manager Paulo Fonseca and the Hoops have quoted the Italian giants a price tag of £13.5million for the player.

Should the deal go through, a clause inserted in the deal which took Frimpong from Manchester City means the Parkhead side would have to hand 30% of the transfer fee back to the Ettihad."

'a price tag of £13.5 million' - Must be based on all those goals, assists, full international caps and clean sheets he's racked up...

January fire sale guaranteed if they're pimping the squad already though. Turnbull, Soro and Hazzard as the next media-pushed £30m wonders? ;)

13.5 million for Frimpong?? :lol: 

About the CSA cases hanging over that mob

#32,092

I’m receiving private messages on what we posted earlier reference the separate entity issue and how we are about to prove once and for all that it’s simply not true. The messages are coming from respected posters so I’ll answer the question on here.
Please understand that we have been working day and night on this and we’ve shared everything we can. We have assisted survivors and families from the day it was set up and we will continue to do so when required. That goes without saying.
The latest development I can categorically state only the Spotlight team know and that’s the way it will remain.
I recently posted that January will be a very interesting month. This isn’t related to the latest development that the Spotlight team have unearthed, and as I said earlier this will be shared with nobody.
This is a very serious issue, and each member of Spotlight knew exactly what they were getting involved in.
Supporters of that club have came after us with threats. We welcome the challenge as we only state facts.
Please understand that we will not release information until the time is right.
Friends in high places have protected that club for too long.
This isn’t about point scoring and never has been. It’s about justice, corruption and coverups by a football club that had a ring operating for decades that destroyed lives. People knew. People still know and politicians in this country still choose to say nothing. The day is coming.

Archived