C*ltc

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Some tarrier nonce owner of a mental health organisation has been getting it tight on Twitter as he’s been tweeting about H*** and stabbing Rangers fans etc.

The shitebag has deleted his Twitter but some of his stuff from last year was kicking about some of my group chats.

7C10CBB5-F152-473B-984C-D9AF5946A411.jpeg

Standard bizarre behaviour from those cunts 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

BTW call me paranoid but 6 subs by the scum in the final, is that legislated in the amended rules for this comp?

I knew the 5 subs rules existed, and heard of 3 subs becoming 4 if extra time in next seasons comp, but the two being merged to allow 6 in one game? @The Dude was this agreed in the rulebook for this deferred comp? 😄

Let's face it, the rule book went out the window when they were allowed to continue the competition with completely different squads.

Don’t get while people on here are going on about them winning this cup. From the start it was likely they would win it, aside from hearts winning that final that game went perfectly , they’ve conceded 3 goals to a shite hearts side and been taken to penalties that team will be physically and mentally fucked for the next game 😂

28 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They broke no rules.

Stop clutchng at straws ffs, sound like scum fans man.

Law 3 – The Players – Temporary amendment

In summary:

Each team will be permitted to use a maximum of five substitutes.

To reduce disruption to the match, each team will have a maximum of three opportunities to make substitutions during the game; substitutions may also be made at half-time.

If both teams make a substitution at the same time, this will count as one of the three opportunities for each team.

Unused substitutions and opportunities are carried forward into extra time.

Where competition rules allow an additional substitution in extra time, teams will each have one additional substitution opportunity; substitutions may also be made before the start of extra time and at half-time in extra time.

Tbh thats still slightly ambiguous as max of 5 subs is a stipulated point.

The extra time plus one I've only seen officially mentioned specifically as 3 plus the extra time one. 

I'm sure there's something allowing 5 plus 1 or it wouldn't have happened. But just not seen it in black and white that 5 plus one is permitted. Wanting clarification of the rule isn't clutching at straws, even if it was an error no one is taking if off them 😁

Edit. Seem the posts below now 👍

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

BTW call me paranoid but 6 subs by the scum in the final, is that legislated in the amended rules for this comp?

I knew the 5 subs rules existed, and heard of 3 subs becoming 4 if extra time in next seasons comp, but the two being merged to allow 6 in one game? @The Dude was this agreed in the rulebook for this deferred comp? 😄

5 subs with 3 stoppages.....1 extra sub in extra time = 6 subs....no conspiracy m8

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No conspiracy sought, just clarification.

Pre covid cup games were 3 subs. Now possible 6, just seemed excessive.

We were going to do the same on Wednesday....that was when we thought extra time was looming 

6 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Don’t get while people on here are going on about them winning this cup. From the start it was likely they would win it, aside from hearts winning that final that game went perfectly , they’ve conceded 3 goals to a shite hearts side and been taken to penalties that team will be physically and mentally fucked for the next game 😂

It's a thing that happened today, however stupid, contrived and "Scottish Football" it was to even be played.

Being taken to penalties by a lower division team, celebrating it in a way that screams, "look at this lovely jobby I've polished!", Lennon staying...can they give him Sports Personality of the Year too, please, just to be sure?

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbh thats still slightly ambiguous as max of 5 subs is a stipulated point.

The extra time plus one I've only seen officially mentioned specifically as 3 plus the extra time one. 

I'm sure there's something allowing 5 plus 1 or it wouldn't have happened. But just not seen it in black and white that 5 plus one is permitted. Wanting clarification of the rule isn't clutching at straws, even if it was an error no one is taking if off them 😁

Edit. Seem the posts below now 👍

That is IFAB’s rules going by spfl rules this seems to be the telling part “related provisions shall be as specified in the relevant Competition Regulation;”  I’ve giving up now. Maybe the dude will clarify it. 

58 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Disagree.....when we were dominant in our 9iar era we still lost out in cups because the standard was far greater than it is today....we have basically had to build from scratch....9yrs on we are getting there....is it too much to ask yer Aberdeens, Hearts,Hibs etc etc to step up to the plate?

Truth is with what happened to us affected the whole league....only one team was able to sustain the lost revenue from us....it has shown....agreed we should have helped ourselves,  certainly the last two losses especially 

Well said, they did more that sustain lost revenue from us not being there, they capitalised on it with a free  run at the CL riches. Unfortunately the rest of the league were more than happy to live off of their scraps and failed to lay a glove on them...

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That is IFAB’s rules going by spfl rules this seems to be the telling part “related provisions shall be as specified in the relevant Competition Regulation;”  I’ve giving up now. Maybe the dude will clarify it. 

I'd have been amazed if it was a fuck up. Just hadn't expected 6 or read about it, was happy to receive clarification which there now seems to be👍

I'll get the bad part out the way first. They have done what we still haven't done for all our improvement..put another trophy in their cabinet. For all they struggled today there is something about that mob in the last few years that lets them see these games over the line.  

The rest now. For all I'm still raging about our cup performance, this season HAS to be about the league. That match today showed that they remain a poor side and a side that are completely for the taking. Their victory today will mean Lennon likely stays which is a bonus. That will have taken it out of them so hopefully they struggle in their next league match, leading to us destroying them at Ibrox. If that happens I might allow myself to get excited as there is still a lot of football to be played. But if we keep winning and do them at Ibrox it will really be ours to lose.  

Archived