C*ltc

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This from the sun:

"fast track process CAN'T swing into action in time because the offices are closed for the next four days and it will be early next week if they decide to take any action"

Kenny miller disagrees with this.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This from the sun:

"fast track process CAN'T swing into action in time because the offices are closed for the next four days and it will be early next week if they decide to take any action"

And when they don't it will be forgotten as everyone will be talking about the old firm game.Β 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Good to see big Hateley having a dig , its about time our ex players spoke up about this stuff.......

Correct. Thats what pissed me off about Morelos getting banned, whether he deserved it or not aint the issue. Its how our players are targeted by the media and highlighted to the so called compliance officer when other incidents are ignored. Fair play to Mark Hateley.

46 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This from the sun:

When haveΒ any of these cunts been to the office under COVID? Fucking ZOOM call it you slimy bastards! There’s your fast track.Β 

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Hello Claire whyte where are you? Why isn’t our club highlighting this sort of shit? If that was Morelos he would 100% be out of the old firm!!

No use blaming her,it’s Michael Stewart who decides these things.

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Edouard challenge 10 seconds in

Β 

I have just seen that 'tackle' now you have posted it, that should have beenΒ a straight red IMO. Did he not even get a yellow for that ?

The Ref was looking across at that with what looked a clear view.Β 

1 hour ago, frenv said:

First time in a long time I can remember something like that happening, and long may it continue as it helps level that media playing field ever so slightly.

Welcome home, Mark.

0_0.jpg

Look at the Ref in this still image, that is a hellish decision if he was not punished in any way.Β 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This from the sun:

That is out fucking rageous from the SFA, I bet if it had been a Rangers player they would have managed to ban him noΒ problem.Β 

50 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Correct. Thats what pissed me off about Morelos getting banned, whether he deserved it or not aint the issue. Its how our players are targeted by the media and highlighted to the so called compliance officer when other incidents are ignored. Fair play to Mark Hateley.

Correct if he deserves a ban then you hold your hands up and say fair play .

But the current process isn’t a fair playing field as not all incidents are given the same level of exposure .

If media ignore incidents then retrospective action is almost never taken .Off the top of my head only twice has a decision been taken to punish somebody that TV never kicked to death .A Hibs one and a Motherwell one .

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If that’s Morelos then Michael Stewart is slabbering on for at least 10 minutes dissecting every angle of it.Β 

BBC sportsound on the monday after the utd game the first 15 minutes were set aside exclusively to discuss the Morelos incident. You cant have a fair system that is open to influence from selective media coverage which at best looks far from impartial.

Archived