C*ltc

I must admit , I'm starting to feel a lot more confident about this now 

The scums indecision over their goalie , C/h possibly giving them a major decision tactically and with personel .

They will probably go for it with this diamond . And hopefully, that will leave their defence totally exposed from the flanks . Wish it was tomorrow now 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If anyone needs a laugh.

20201230_105106.jpg

The funniest thing about that is he's had to shoe horn Kent into centre mid to accommodate someone that I genuinely forgot they signed until a month or so ago.

Now if he's basing it on form, fair enough, but then how the fuck can you have either of those 2 up front over Roofe?

27 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

The funniest thing about that is he's had to shoe horn Kent into centre mid to accommodate someone that I genuinely forgot they signed until a month or so ago.

Now if he's basing it on form, fair enough, but then how the fuck can you have either of those 2 up front over Roofe?

Roofe should be first pic of any of the attack .He will be bursting to do well in this game .

8 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

It's very random. I must admit i thought Hazard was staying in and randomly he does this, just bizarre

I thought it was bizarre, then it dawned on me.... He expects a heavy defeat & has the readymade scapegoat to take any heat off him. 

Barkas

Pingpong

Bitton

Ajer

Laxalt

Christie

Brown

Turnbull

McGregor

Thumb

Odd Eddie.

This will be their team, playing narrow to feed the forwards looking for wee one-twos or free kicks around the box. They’ll see their full backs cancelling out ours. Probably watched St Mirren today effectively play with ten men having sacrificed a guy purely to sit on Tav. Don’t know if the guy ever actually touched the ball. That’s the fear our full backs cause.

Brown will go off for Soro after our first and Elyounoussi will come on for Christie after our second but it’ll be too late by then.

It is a cup final. Win it and their despair will be a joyous experience.

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I must admit , I'm starting to feel a lot more confident about this now 

The scums indecision over their goalie , C/h possibly giving them a major decision tactically and with personel .

They will probably go for it with this diamond . And hopefully, that will leave their defence totally exposed from the flanks . Wish it was tomorrow now 

If they play a diamond they're fucked

i don't think even the lemon would be so stupid

mind you he's started playing barkas again :champagne:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Edouard should've been sent off for a horrendous over the ball challenge on a united player should be retrospective banned for Saturday now 

How that bastard got away with that Il never know. The ref had a clear view of it.

If that was morelos it would be all over the press. Not even one mention of it on sportscene.

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

How that bastard got away with that Il never know. The ref had a clear view of it.

If that was morelos it would be all over the press. Not even one mention of it on sportscene.

No even a free kick mate no wonder we struggle for sponsors fuckin joke of a league mate. 

Seem to be a mix of that lot on Twitter - The majority, though, still believe we are just a well organised side and that they are better than us all over the pitch :lol: Regardless of the result, this mental view is what's killing them, believing their own hype when the signs are there and refusing to acknowledge the challenge from us.

Saw a few sensibly worried about the game but hopeful of a result.

I don't think it will be a case of if we play like this we'll win or if these guys perform. First goal is huge and I think Lennon will have his team set up to shoot from everywhere. Need to get at their defence as much as possible.

Archived