C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

When that Gordon Duncan came out with "you have no idea how high this goes" in response to the caller talking about the refs, absolutely done me :lol:

Hits out with Welcome to the party a lot as well 😅 dont mind Duncan, much better than that last host 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

When that Gordon Duncan came out with "you have no idea how high this goes" in response to the caller talking about the refs, absolutely done me :lol:

Aye brilliant, nearly in tears at that bit, that and the last 5 seconds too :lol:

18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Definetely one us imo.

How can they all be so paranoid? 

We are all products of our environment, if you’re brought up by paranoid parents, educated by paranoid teachers and expected to suck priests Dicks you’re not going to be particularly well balanced.

They were obviously going to start winning again but i still think their frailtiies at the back are still there - with Barkas likely to be in goal and their weaknesses at centre back the stage is set for Kent, Roofe and Morelos to run riot. We have to get on the front foot from the start, they do still have quality going forward and as much as he is a rat - Griffiths seems to make a big difference for them. Turnbull is obv dangerous with his shooting, but if we control possession we limit his opportunities. As someone else mentioned, first goal is massive on Saturday - if we get it i think they could fold, if they get it i don't think we need to panic as we know we'll get chances. Even if we were to lose, its not panic stations - we're still well in command of the title race - all the pressure is on them and Lennon going into this game.

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Edouard challenge 10 seconds in

I hadn’t saw this till now, definitely over the top and without being paranoid I think we could safely say that if this had been Morelos it would have been played/ dissected and discussed to death by now. After all of this time and controversy I’m still unclear as to how the compliance procedure is activated for retrospective incidents, if not highlighted on tv does it just ‘go away’?

12 hours ago, CR3 said:

Cant believe that post has injured Julien, I expect a full SFA investigation and red card for the post fast-tracked for it to be sacked before the old firm :crabflute:

Morelos to be cited as he was within 10 miles of incident.

3 hours ago, Johnsey said:

Q ~ How did that make you feel

A ~ I nearly brought my dinner up 

😀 I did too, laughing 

51 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I hadn’t saw this till now, definitely over the top and without being paranoid I think we could safely say that if this had been Morelos it would have been played/ dissected and discussed to death by now. After all of this time and controversy I’m still unclear as to how the compliance procedure is activated for retrospective incidents, if not highlighted on tv does it just ‘go away’?

It really does feel like trial by TV. 

Incidents like that are supposedly what the CO is for, if the official missed it.  It's a retrospective ban for Edouard if action taken but I doubt it will be. 

With regards to the 3 Stoogies situation, Hazard, Baines, Barkas. Lennon is adding to the problem by changing them about constantly. Defenders need to get used to playing with a Gk., they need to know if he's coming for a ball, is he going to throw it out, is he right or left footed so they know where to play the ball for pass backs ? By constantly changing Gk's the defenders are not getting used to one Gk and it's obviously causing them problems and unsettling them which is of benefit to us.                                         By playing Barkas yesterday it is probably in his thinking to  play him on Saturday, which after watching the highlights of yesterday, is good news for us, he doesn't set himself for a shot, there was one where he actually turned his head to the side while facing a shot, as if to protect himself, not the bravest.

I think the Gk and defenders situation is of his own  making, a situation of vulnerability that can definitely be exploited, and an area that our coaching staff will have noticed.

16 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Good to see big Hateley having a dig , its about time our ex players spoke up about this stuff.......

First time in a long time I can remember something like that happening, and long may it continue as it helps level that media playing field ever so slightly.

Welcome home, Mark.

0_0.jpg

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This from the sun:

"fast track process CAN'T swing into action in time because the offices are closed for the next four days and it will be early next week if they decide to take any action"

😂

Ridiculous 

Archived