• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What’s the isolation period when coming back from Dubai? 

Unless its changed in the last month (which it probably has) then no quarantine is needed just a negative test, her pal stays over there and she came home for the month, no quarantine when she came home start of December and doesn't need to do anything but take a negative test back to Dubai. 

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Unless its changed in the last month (which it probably has) then no quarantine is needed just a negative test, her pal stays over there and she came home for the month, no quarantine when she came home start of December and doesn't need to do anything but take a negative test back to Dubai. 

For a virus that can take up to 10-14 days to show? The UK should have followed australia and implemented a mandatory 14 day hotel isolation period to all people coming into the country.....

anyway back to timplosion... 

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

For a virus that can take up to 10-14 days to show? The UK should have followed australia and implemented a mandatory 14 day hotel isolation period to all people coming into the country.....

anyway back to timplosion... 

It's madness mate I totally agree, she actually arranged an extra 2 weeks back here because she assumed she would have to quarantine but was then told there was no need to 😂

Im going to enjoy it this week especially when I start back work, I hope i'm wrong here but by the sounds of a lot of them they have already chucked the towel in, think the meltdown will probably hit it's peak this week while there away on there jolly's. 

kelvd1873 likes this

I'm still in disbelief that anyone in the Celtic hierarchy thought a trip to Dubai during a global pandemic was a good idea, like seriously what the fuck were they thinking? Its hard to believe actually. 

Add that to the fact they have 3 games in hand and have had to rearrange another with Hibs as well 😂

HG5, magic8ball and Badger like this
9 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'm still in disbelief that anyone in the Celtic hierarchy thought a trip to Dubai during a global pandemic was a good idea, like seriously what the fuck were they thinking? Its hard to believe actually. 

Add that to the fact they have 3 games in hand and have had to rearrange another with Hibs as well 😂

Their fans are pretty much of the same opinion, nevermind going beserk at the pics of them drinking, happy as fuck, not a care in the world :lol:

JackAlex93 and HG5 like this

Seen this, Fucking nuts:thumbsup:

Exactly like the Scottish hun media squirrel of our fans “rioting” outside the ground 3 weeks ago and subsequent Celtic  board piling on the bounty Hunter patter to find set fans who threw 1 mobile iron fence and ran towards the main stand.  Very much like The poll tax riots if you were to believe them all and their reporting.

A more credible approach (as if that would happen) is maybe highlighting the sectarian abuse aimed at our players directly outside ibrokes in front of dozens of police Scotland officers whilst nothing was done. Will they ask  der hun to investigate or police why they stood back

They are hurting big time and are grasping at any straws they can grasp. I am so looking forward to Clyde SSB:thumbsup:

scottyscott1963 likes this
7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Would give them a nice comfort blanket regarding the (potential) loss of the mythical 10.

👍 Something else to blame it on!!