25 minutes ago, Willis said:

They're manipulating the situation so they have a basket full of excuses 

The sneaky cunts are up to something.

They fuckin tarrier bastards are always up tae something

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hibs will take a point off them, they’re usually quite reliable at getting results against them 

Certainly at Easter Rd of late....games at the piggery and cup ties at hampden normally end up in gubbings, I won't be holding out any hope on Monday tbh 

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What's the deal with Duffy for their next game? Does he need to self isolate if he's flown back himself?

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What's the deal with Duffy for their next game? Does he need to self isolate if he's flown back himself?

Hope not.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed but the JRG were updated on the 23rd of new measures. Why then spit in the governments face on covid rules meant to protect the football community as a whole and the public? 

CFC ARE making this political!  Question is why?

I think Sturgeon  needs to stamp on the SFA and their club for abusing the rules. I don't think the public or the football community should be punished as football helps people cope with being in lock down and keeping the season open will help other clubs survive these uncertain times.

They have already been warned by the 1st minister to follow the rules after Bolli going on a jolly and here they are doing it again. I think they are trying to force the government to give them the required criteria to finish the season.

I got caught up in this very thought,thinking this shower of scheming bastards were capable of anything.
You could put the lights out for football as a spectator sport in this republican shit hole if this was ever agreed on.

Looking at it logically,this season would be put on hold till it could be played to a finish,before any other season got under way or the games a bogey.
We,the fans would have to get out there to make sure this was the outcome.  

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed but the JRG were updated on the 23rd of new measures. Why then spit in the governments face on covid rules meant to protect the football community as a whole and the public? 

CFC ARE making this political!  Question is why?

I think Sturgeon  needs to stamp on the SFA and their club for abusing the rules. I don't think the public or the football community should be punished as football helps people cope with being in lock down and keeping the season open will help other clubs survive these uncertain times.

They have already been warned by the 1st minister to follow the rules after Bolli going on a jolly and here they are doing it again. I think they are trying to force the government to give them the required criteria to finish the season.

It's pretty simple.

The SFA okayed it, Celtic went as they always do with the SFA's agreement. 

The SFA are hardly going to now come out and say we got it wrong, we shouldn't have allowed it, make themselves look bad. They just want it to go away.

It was brought to Sturgeon's attention, she had to say something.

Nothing will happen, they will come back, play their game on Monday.

Season will not get called, Professional footballers have some of the most stringent  Covid protocols now, never mind the clusterfuck it would be re UEFA etc. No other Country in Europe will call their season early, neither will Scotland.

This season is so much different in so many ways to last re Covid.

Sick fucking reading conspiracy shite round this and the season, and we laugh at them for such. 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I got caught up in this very thought,thinking this shower of scheming bastards were capable of anything.
You could put the lights out for football as a spectator sport in this republican shit hole if this was ever agreed on.

Looking at it logically,this season would be put on hold till it could be played to a finish,before any other season got under way or the games a bogey.
We,the fans would have to get out there to make sure this was the outcome.  

It's Scottish football, nothing is logical and anything could happen. I've no doubt they'll be scheming. The games already a bogey after the refusal for an independent inquiry into the Dundee vote.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It's pretty simple.

The SFA are hardly going to now come out and say we got it wrong, we shouldn't have allowed it, make themselves look bad. They just want it to go away.

Season will not get called, Professional footballers have some of the most stringent  Covid protocols now, never mind the clusterfuck it would be re UEFA etc. No other Country in Europe will call their season early, neither will Scotland.

Sick fucking reading conspiracy shite round this and the season, and we laugh at them for such. 

Some of these theories are ridiculous 

Just now, Siam69 said:

It's pretty simple.

This season is so much different in so m nay ways to last re Covid.

I agree with you mate as to how this will now pan out however following last year it’s little surprise people have concerns about those fuckers conspiring. 

Honestly, very little would surprise me with them, in particular when not getting what they want. Sneaky, classless bastards. 

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It's pretty simple.

The SFA okayed it, celtic went as they always do with the SFA's agreement. 

That’s me Telt ffs 😂👍

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Some of these theories are ridiculous 

Sweetheart loves a good conspiracy, but sick reading this shite all over the forum.

1 minute ago, markem said:

I agree with you mate as to how this will now pan out however following last year it’s little surprise people have concerns about those fuckers conspiring. 

Honestly, very little would surprise me with them, in particular when not getting what they want. Sneaky, classless bastards. 

This season's way different from last re covid.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

That’s me Telt ffs 😂👍

:lol:

2 minutes ago, markem said:

So you agree with him but really you’re still no quite sure given nothing would surprise you with they sneaky classless bastards 😂

It's brought to all our attention that the Scum have been sunning it in Dubai.. any other year I couldn't give a fuck where they go but this year of a pandemic they fly to Dubai I think it's despicable. Here some views from the media

Bill Leckie accused the SPFL of serious bias towards celtic on talkSPORT on Wednesday and both Jim White and Simon Jordan were left outraged. 

While celtic are being accused of riding roughshod over the Covid rules with a ‘training camp’ in Dubai, Leckie said that other Scottish teams were being given absolutely no leeway.

celtic’s trip was brought up in Scottish parliament, with Nicola Sturgeon saying it needed looking into after shots of Neil Lennon supping a pint by the pool on a lounger did the rounds on social media.

But, according to Leckie, the big problem goes further back.

“They say they’re going for warm-weather training… I’m sure it’s something every single one of us would like to be doing now,” Leckie said on the White & Jordan show (talkSPORT, Wednesday, 11.30am).

“My points here is with the SPFL. They said at the start of the season that on pain of death they wouldn’t change the fixture list because it was far too crowded.

“And yet, they have made an exception to move a game for celtic this weekend. They’re the ones who are culpable here.

“Back in September, St Mirren went to them and said, ‘Listen, we’ve got three games in a week but all three of our goalkeepers are quarantining because of positive tests.’

“They said there’s no room to postpone fixtures. They had to play three games with a borrowed keeper and lost all three games. When St Mirren and Kilmarnock had players out in October and had to cancel games the SPFL said ‘It’s your fault, we’ll give you 3-0 defeats for every game you have to postpone and a £40,000 suspended fine’.

“Yet, when celtic ask to go on holiday they say, ‘Yep, no problem at all’. That’s where the problem is.”

“So it’s one rule for one and another rule for others,” Jim White pointed out.

“How is the SPFL allowed to do this?” Jordan said. “The hypocrisy, the double standards, the elite mentality, and if that is indeed the case, it’s ultimately outrageous.

“If St Mirren were subjected to an outcome they couldn’t alter, but because it’s celtic they are able to do it, then there’s something fundamentally wrong.”

And Leckie wasn’t finished. “There’s another twist,” he said. “The second [of those three games for St Mirren] was against celtic. It was a rearranged game because the original had been postponed after celtic player Boli Bolingoli broke Coronavirus rules.

“Now celtic had that game postponed, they weren’t punished, they weren’t fined, they had no points taken off them. They were allowed to rearrange that fixture and they won that replayed game.”

Terrible indictment of Scottish football

What more needs to be said.

Leckie’s account is a pretty crushing assessment of the SPFL and the bias they show towards celtic.

It’s not doing them any good, though, and while celtic are drinking pints in the sun, after playing a wreck of a season, public opinion is seriously mounting against both them and the SPFL.

Despite all of this, and we’ve talked a lot about the celtic bias before, Rangers are crushing on the pitch and doing everything by the book.

We hope serious questions will be asked of celtic. And while we’re sure social media will now be flooded by pictures of the players training, Neil Lennon himself has said already that it’s more for R&R.

They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it, but we doubt it will be the SPFL that take any action.

I personally think an MP should challenge the Sfa and the scum, fine them and be made to Quarantine for 2 weeks after they get back a make forfeit those games in the 2 weeks. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Sweetheart loves a good conspiracy, but sick reading this shite all over the forum.

This season's way different from last re covid.

:lol:

Not sure Covid is the issue that troubles people, more so they are devious bastards. 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re the worst of the lot 😂

edit- actually bar one but we’ll leave him out of it 

For what? 

• I don't want their club abusing rules that result in the rest of Scottish football being punished.
  • I don't want their players to come back into the country without isolating

I think that's fair don't you?

Archived