C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Exactly mate. I cant see any punishment heading there way but I hope all the teams who have had punishment for less speak out.

Moving forward no club can be sanctioned for Covid breaches .The whole country has seen what’s went on and nobody is happy about it .Iv got 2 mates both non Old Firm fans who have been in contact about the Dubai trip and both have been pretty pissed off that they are swanning about not giving a fuck .While we are at home stuck in lockdown .It’s not the fact they went that they are annoyed it’s the actions while there that’s pissing them off .

SFA have proved themselves to be unfit for purpose ,Fair enough they can say the government sanctioned the trip ,But only under guidelines .these guidelines have been obviously breaches Add in the fact the guidelines should have been updated as were the guidelines in almost every other walk of life since the new variant appeared .

Theres every chance that the regs were not updated as it meant this last throw of the dice to save 10 in a row would not have been allowed .

Now we have to total farce that the SFA have lost control of Covid compliance .I don’t think our club can say much about it ,it doesn’t directly affect us and any statement as we all know will just be used by the usual suspects to deflect from the real issue .But what we can do is give out full backing to any clubs that suffer sanction or are under sanction for any Covid breaches .

5 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The Palestinian love in and subsequent anti Semitic actions all come from the Love of the IRA and the association with the PLO 

DIrty fenian terror loving bastards .

Can only hope this ends in some serious mudslinging between the goverment and the club . Land deals and emails being exposed with SNP councillors  and the Goverment chucking the book at them in response for being peado harbouring bastards would be a fitting end the saga 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Correct, their trip (in very bad taste) may not break any rules technically, however as other clubs have been sanctioned by the football authorities for covid breaches of behaviour then it will be difficult not to extend some form of rebuke.
Again, this just highlights the power of having influence in editorial media positions. The narrative has given them an easy ride so far for this ridiculous trip with all of its issues...

Even if cellic get (unbelievably) no official censure on this, at least it's  has their fans raging. 

18 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

A Hibs win on Monday would be a brilliant finishing touch. They would actually riot. 

I wouldn't hold my breath. That hibs side have been shite since we beat them. 

They shouldn't be short of motivation but after having the game moves against thier wishes for a piss up in the sun. 

See Covid restrictions aside, the fact the fenians are allowed to just have fixtures moved to accomodate their trips abroad is a fucking disgrace in itself, particularly when clubs such as Hibs who opposed the re-arranged fixture can't afford such holidays to get some "R & R"

They have had fixtures postponed in the past to fuck off and play in glamour friendlies also. It all points to an unfair sporting advantage to Sporting  Integrity f.c. 

Cheating begging bastards.

19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I sincerely hope they do not have anyone who tests positive in the next week or so after the trip, as Covid is a more of a threat than them, but would be karma if they did. 

I sincerely hope they DO have someone who tests positive in the next week or so. Now that would be karma. 

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Imagine you went on holiday and knew you were coming back to raging fans, leaked photos and everycunt talking about you.

This trip has done nothing for them. Wonderful. 

Wee Laxalt at least got his hair re-braided.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Imagine you went on holiday and knew you were coming back to raging fans, leaked photos and everycunt talking about you.

It's why Hibs should have a bit of fire in their belly come monday to really pile on the misery

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

See Covid restrictions aside, the fact the fenians are allowed to just have fixtures moved to accomodate their trips abroad is a fucking disgrace in itself, particularly when clubs such as Hibs who opposed the re-arranged fixture can't afford such holidays to get some "R & R"

They have had fixtures postponed in the past to fuck off and play in glamour friendlies also. It all points to an unfair sporting advantage to Sporting  Integrity f.c. 

Cheating begging bastards.

We couldn’t even get fixtures moved for a European final

they got one moved for a jolly to Dubai during a world wide pandemic 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath. That hibs side have been shite since we beat them. 

They shouldn't be short of motivation but after having the game moves against thier wishes for a piss up in the sun. 

They've had no rest basically since then and were done after giving 100% against us. Hopefully the week off will do them good for their game against them.

13 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

All it has done is add to their situation . Players that have crumbled under pressure all season have just had more added on to them . 

Archived