C*ltc

34 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Ironic if anything.....hunger striker....KFC....chicken supper etc etc....

Yeah I can see the irony, but what are people thinking putting his name anywhere. The guy was a terrorist, nothing else.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Correct but how long should we be expected to keep saying sorry for atrocities our ancestors carried out? 

I'd like to apologise to lurkers for William Of Orange's actions in 1690, before the SNP take me  and all Scots Protestants to court for historical damages in a few years time . 

9 hours ago, tannerall said:

I'd like to apologise to lurkers for William Of Orange's actions in 1690, before the SNP take me  and all Scots Protestants to court for historical damages in a few years time . 

Never apologise for that mate.

On 06/06/2020 at 17:11, tannerall said:

Every time I see that daft cunt's name I laugh. 

Why would you want to bastardize the name your parents gave you in to something that ridiculous  just to score points. 

Basically throwing away all your families tradition and your heritage in one stroke, or is it just because he's ashamed of his and his own folks history ?  

Either way, it's very sad, maybe counselling would help.

English translation is pronounced....fill ma hole again 
laugh every time I see his name as well :mutley:

16 hours ago, tannerall said:

The lurkers might be just round the corner when they find out King Billy bought shares off Edward Colston,whose statue was criminally damaged in Bristol yesterday.
Just a pity it didn't fall on a half dozen of the cunts,and dragged some of them into the harbour. 

On 07/06/2020 at 10:14, dummiesoot said:

Correct but how long should we be expected to keep saying sorry for atrocities our ancestors carried out? 

Should the Vikings or Romans be sued?

Can the Welsh bring forward a claim?

Genghis Khan has a lot to answer for 😂

4 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Should the Vikings or Romans be sued?

Can the Welsh bring forward a claim?

Genghis Khan has a lot to answer for 😂

If it wasn’t for the slave trade we wouldn’t have the world we have today ,Even Hitlers fucked up ideas gave us good ,His evil regime advanced modern medicine 

The only bad thing in history that has really negatively affected us is that fucking potato famine 😂

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

If it wasn’t for the slave trade we wouldn’t have the world we have today ,Even Hitlers fucked up ideas gave us good ,His evil regime advanced modern medicine 

The only bad thing in history that has really negatively affected us is that fucking potato famine 😂

Ya fucker! Nearly lost ma dram there. 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The Spaniards in the name of the papish church have more to answer for than any cunt.

At the good ol conquistadors,one or the reasons they reckon the Vatican ransacked South America was it was said the Mayans has belief in higher beings that the church ,flu got the blame for the death 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

At the good ol conquistadors,one or the reasons they reckon the Vatican ransacked South America was it was said the Mayans has belief in higher beings that the church ,flu got the blame for the death 

Yup the flu got the blame for what historians called the first act of genocide in the modern era. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Fucking hell didn't realise flu had a sword and stabbed people to death.

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

This article is about hickey, but look what andy walker says about tierney 😂😂 how many games has he even played for arsenal 

661DA326-ADA8-4361-881D-37DA10160E81.png

Comparing the success of Robertson at Liverpool and Tierney at Arsenal :lol:

Just now, Goianegra said:

Comparing the success of Robertson at Liverpool and Tierney at Arsenal :lol:

‘...thriving...’

fucking tarrier bastard, he’s played about 5 games in total for arsenal, and be lucky to play for them again 

Archived