C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/05/2020 at 13:01, B1872 said:

Where do you even start with this pish man?!?!

F8307A25-494C-4AF5-9425-6328A62AC92E.png

There are times when you come across an article that actually takes your breath away and this is up there with the worst of them.

Fuckin unbelievable nobody picks up on this ..........

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

Hahahahaha tarrier in a barrier 😂😂😂😂

80055EEE-F171-4019-BEFB-66255B9E7B0F.jpeg

Supposedly Purple Aki the Northwest Gym Pest liked to bet people that they couldn't fit through a tight gap like that one, and then bummed them when they got stuck.

Father Brannigan (upon walking round the corner and seeing our hero in this position) :

"Good God, what happened to you, young man?"

Hapless Tarrier : "I came hammerin doon the road on ma bike an hut a speed bump, went shootin ower the handlebars and right through this loop in the barrier, and I'm stuck

fast and I can't get out!!
Then a guy game alang and stole ma bike and I couldnae stop him.
Then another came alang and stole ma cyclin helmet,
An' then yet another guy came alang and stole ma brand new trainers!"

"Oh my" says father Brannigan (to the sound of a zip coming down) "It just hasn't been your day, has it?"

Best reply Yet. Can't take any credit for this seen it on f. f . Pure class.

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Cunt was looking for offence and found a fence ,fenian tramp 

:lol:

Definitely the schools to blame there mate ...... he'll just have to reset his life now .... and resign himself to receiving stolen goods for a living .... this video is proof he has the tools needed ..... the world is his applepine.

🇬🇧

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Definitely the schools to blame there mate ...... he'll just have to reset his life now .... and resign himself to receiving stolen goods for a living .... this video is proof he has the tools needed ..... the world is his applepine.

🇬🇧

You got to love a bit of applepine 

12 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

There are times when you come across an article that actually takes your breath away and this is up there with the worst of them.

Fuckin unbelievable nobody picks up on this ..........

You know what mate? It might take your breath away, but these bastards will find weans anywhere. Fucking sad times. 

Archived