C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

All good points but there's 5 weeks left to get it sorted, the way this business with Morelos is going on it'll go down to the last day. 

October 5th will be upon us in no time at all. 

Hopefully we’ll get something done before Dundee Utd game mate, the Itten deal came out of nowhere so hopefully we’re working on getting a centre midfielder in 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think we are soldiering in with no fucks given tbh. I think we just need to move Morelos on first to allow us to go back into the market. 

It its quality we want, then we probably have to pay a bit and that probably means Morelos cash.

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Have you seen the tweet by The_Roofe too?

It was the wife that said to me, I’m not on Twitter so don’t know much about it. She just said to me they probably dumped them cause they know what’s coming and don’t want connected to them.

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

It was the wife that said to me, I’m not on Twitter so don’t know much about it. She just said to me they probably dumped them cause they know what’s coming and don’t want connected to them.

Sounds reasonable👍

20 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hopefully we’ll get something done before Dundee Utd game mate, the Itten deal came out of nowhere so hopefully we’re working on getting a centre midfielder in 

Way I see it Duffy and Turnbull have been brought in to plaster over the Ferencvaros result, they probably would have signed them regardless but still would like us to get shit sorted ASAP. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

This guy is a Boys Club victim 

DD8C297E-0428-476E-B2DE-B21D00949183.png

Thanks Dave.

You do have to wonder why a PR company would abandon a prominent client apparently on their way to a historic TIAR.

Unless there was shit coming down the pipe and you didn’t want splashed.

Let’s hope the dry cleaner is very, very busy.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Thanks Dave.

You do have to wonder why a PR company would abandon a prominent client apparently on their way to a historic TIAR.

Unless there was shit coming down the pipe and you didn’t want splashed.

Let’s hope the dry cleaner is very, very busy.

Hollicom must have earned a good few quid from septic and are now walking away. It makes you wonder the reasons for abandoning a good earner.

13 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Hollicom must have earned a good few quid from septic and are now walking away. It makes you wonder the reasons for abandoning a good earner.

Made their money but there’s only so much spin you can put on things before it becomes impossible 

C314964C-5DE8-44A7-B6B3-8A0DC38D1EE5.gif.0ae26aed88b912526ca6b4392a3fbe5d.gif

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Mowbray the man who banned to first team coach from travelling with the team due to his attitude,

He ended up leaving because of it .

Have a lot of time for Mowbray. Never seemed made bitter by his time at the club as player and manager. And played through a terrible family tragedy with a great deal of dignity.

Archived