C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, blueballss said:

Nookie bear... with a hand up his arse, the irony

51+mvh5whaL._AC_.jpg

Years ago me and my mates saw a bird with a tshirt  on that said  "I 💌 Nookie on the front 

When we saw the back we buckled

Was a picture of Nookie the bear

Best tshirt ever 

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Our schools and uni's are infested with filth like that, helping brainwash our youth with the full support of SNP and Labour politicians and Trade Unions.

Nah no surprise to me either when I heard. They have infested into everything from schools, media to high ranking court officials  

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

D2C1F497-AFE1-4567-8252-842C81829729.png

Perfect example of one of them just latching on to any political cause they can or hear getting discussed in the slophouses around the piggery on match day without actually having half a clue what the fuck they are talking about

“untied Ireland” 

“free basque Spain” 

:lol: From a teacher . Fucking hell , what a mess Scotland is in .

Gordon Woods’ letter to Sturgeon, Yousaf and the Labour and Tory leaders. Also copied to Adrian Goldberg as well.

Every attempt to engage has been completely ignored, heaping disrespect on to the poor man’s distress.

Our First Minister and Justice Minister should hang their heads in shame. If the other party leaders are worth their salt, they should raise this at FMQs this week.

2D1D7EA6-6C2C-4E72-AA30-2FAAE338F7E5.thumb.png.2fe51ca271cb674461d9c6cbb01d410d.png

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Gordon Woods’ letter to Sturgeon, Yousaf and the Labour and Tory leaders. Also copied to Adrian Goldberg as well.

Every attempt to engage has been completely ignored, heaping disrespect on to the poor man’s distress.

Our First Minister and Justice Minister should hang their heads in shame. If the other party leaders are worth their salt, they should raise this at FMQs this week.

2D1D7EA6-6C2C-4E72-AA30-2FAAE338F7E5.thumb.png.2fe51ca271cb674461d9c6cbb01d410d.png

Absolute scandal that they continue to ignore the victims of csa.

It's bigger than football, bigger than their independence referendum.

It shouldn't be the elephant in the room, it should be something that justice should be served on so that the victims can rest easy, and the ones lost can rest in peace. They are adding to the anger and injustice by their lack of action and their refusal to take the victims seriously. 

Sickening.

9 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Perfect example of one of them just latching on to any political cause they can or hear getting discussed in the slophouses around the piggery on match day without actually having half a clue what the fuck they are talking about

“untied Ireland” 

“free basque Spain” 

:lol: From a teacher . Fucking hell , what a mess Scotland is in .

What's wrong with a "free Basque Spain"

Next time we're in Spain I'll look forward to the wife getting hers and I'll even chip in for the stockings and crotchless pants.  🤣

11 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Gordon....this is scotland,where PEOPLE WHO ABUSE get their court costs paid by the public and receive £500,000 in compensation. 
Where people who were abused are ignored by the so called government.
What a rancid stinking mess of a country we have become under this administration.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Gordon....this is scotland,where PEOPLE WHO ABUSE get their court costs paid by the public and receive £500,000 in compensation. 
Where people who were abused are ignored by the so called government.
What a rancid stinking mess of a country we have become under this administration.

Best wishes to Gordon I hope he and the rest of the victims of CSA get justice.  What they went through was horrific and how the government treat them is an absolute disgrace. 

celtic pulling off a cunts move, who would of thought it? 

~

This is what Posh chairman Darragh McAnthony said about celtic's pursuit of Ivan Toney

"They came in with their fee, half of what Brentford paid, their pitch was ‘listen, we’ll just wait to January, and in January we will pre-sign him and you won’t get a pound note.

"When you try and negotiate with me like that, all you do is f****** wind me up. I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve been around the business a long time, that’s probably over £60m worth of transfers I’ve done since I bought Peterborough United.

"For a lower league club, that’s unbelievable business, I know what the market is, I know it’s not a fast moving market, not a massive amount in fees.

"But I also know the premium for a player like Ivan Toney should go for, trust me when I say, Brentford will either get promoted or sell him for £25-35m.

“We’ll end up with another £3-4m, down the line, you can take that to the bank. That’s a guarantee in my opinion.”

35 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

~

This is what Posh chairman Darragh McAnthony said about celtic's pursuit of Ivan Toney

"They came in with their fee, half of what Brentford paid, their pitch was ‘listen, we’ll just wait to January, and in January we will pre-sign him and you won’t get a pound note.

"When you try and negotiate with me like that, all you do is f****** wind me up. I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve been around the business a long time, that’s probably over £60m worth of transfers I’ve done since I bought Peterborough United.

"For a lower league club, that’s unbelievable business, I know what the market is, I know it’s not a fast moving market, not a massive amount in fees.

"But I also know the premium for a player like Ivan Toney should go for, trust me when I say, Brentford will either get promoted or sell him for £25-35m.

“We’ll end up with another £3-4m, down the line, you can take that to the bank. That’s a guarantee in my opinion.”

:lol: 

3 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

~

Hope tax dodger dermott and sleekit pete choke on that reply. 
At least they should be rubbing their arse holes after getting booted. 

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It's worse, the cunts want to completely run it.

I know M, I know.

You would have thought they could see how much of a disaster (always think of the Tommy Sheridan clip every time I use that word, along with catastrophe, and thinking about that shite bag is not good   :pipe:) but no, they want to completely destroy us by breaking up the UK, we need to fight them all the way.  

Probably better put up this wee guy   :offtopic: but they are effecting every part of our life, including football, see what I did there, back on topic. :whistle:

20 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Sleekit Pete is also a tax dodger mate. 

Helped to pay for a heated drive.

And set up tax dodges for a bunch of cunts who might have thought the film industry was a good bet.
Was funny when lurgan plopp got stiffed by his own kind in a land deal in the roi.

31 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Sleekit Pete is also a tax dodger mate. 

Don’t know if it still happens ,but he used to get his bonus paid to a limited co in Luxembourg,Corporation tax was paid at a ridiculous low rate ,1pc or around that ,then the money has been taxed in the EU and it was claimed back through a directors loan .

There was another on their board did the same with his bonus too ,Riley I think .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t know if it still happens ,but he used to get his bonus paid to a limited co in Luxembourg,Corporation tax was paid at a ridiculous low rate ,1pc or around that ,then the money has been taxed in the EU and it was claimed back through a directors loan .

There was another on their board did the same with his bonus too ,Riley I think .

Riley was into the film dodge too 

Archived