The Return of Morelos

RockwellGers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

No gonnae lie I wanted him subbed after missing that early sitter. But he took his goals brilliantly and fingers crossed all that was missing from his game was confidence.

You wanted him subbed less than 3 minutes into the game 🤣🤣 fs

The return to form of El Buffalo is just the best of starts to the year for us, and the latest baw booting for THEM. 

If he is truly back on his game it gives our opponents in every game yet another choice on who to double up on, either both our full backs, or one of them and Allfie. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You wanted him subbed less than 3 minutes into the game 🤣🤣 fs

As I mentioned before I’m exaggerating a bit but it was such a poor attempt that I’m sure I wasn’t the only one thinking “fuck sake here we go again”...obviously delighted he proved me wrong and got us the win.

If ever there was a player I couldn’t be happier for its Alfie. The shit he’s had to deal with for the years he’s been with us has been unrelenting. From the press to the refs to the authorities to fans of other teams. All I can say is well done son and welcome back. Lad is a credit to us and how he’s fought the adversity aimed at him. Fucksakes, he does tons of charity work for his town and club back in Colombia and really doesn’t get his due on this especially from the msm. What a fucking lad he is. I want him holding that League trophy more than anyone on the team. He deserves it. 💙💙💙💙💙🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Well done Alfie!:tu:

Love how he said "Te amo mucho mi amor", which translates as "I love you very much my love."  made me go awwww!

I think the message and his goals were meant for his daughter I think this is whose brought about the change that Gerrard spoke of. If so, the tally for Leonela goals is going to be high, as you can see he adores her. 

Archived