*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

What the fuck are you on about?! Absolutely horrendous patter! The only reason you’re anxious about the Hibs game is because you know once we win that the league is well and truly over & you fenian bastards are heading for the Erskine Bridge! 

Fs I'm far from a fenian. I'm just not getting complacent until the league is actually won

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aribo is great in a game we're winning and knocking the ball about for fun. 

Having to put the hard graft in? Not so much imo.

I actually wouldn’t even fault his graft too much, he does work hard in these games and won the ball back on a few occasions for us today notably after Goldson’s shocking pass out of defence 

The problem for me when we’re up against it in the league is that he isn’t brave enough on the ball. We know he can dribble, commit men and carry the ball forward defenders struggle to get the ball from him when he’s at full tilt but he seems to think he can just stroll about like Kamara or Davis playing the easy balls. When that’s the midfield three then it’s his responsibility to be the attacking midfielder. I don’t expect him to be amazing off the ball but I do expect more quality in possession or at least a willingness to try something 

16 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

You know as bad as Kent was today he still created just as much as anybody else in our team today. Don't care what anyone says we're better with him than without him.

I'll never defend a player blindly and as much as he hasn't been great recently he doesn't get "dropped" for me.

Absolutely needs dropped, does Itten deserve to never start a game and get 15 minute cameos despite Morelos having a mostly not in form season, does Defoe deserve to not play from the bench for weeks despite looking dangerous as fuck most times he's came on, Kent has been fucking atrocious for a while, seems to be the continuous star of the show with some of our support no matter how he performs, I like him and think there's an excellent player there but he's been mostly shite, needs a spell on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Crying over spilt milk.

I will take playing shite and grinding out results like today.

Not really having a go at you here mate but too many posters are becoming obsessed with the scums results.

Time to worry about our own results and get this over the line.

I mean after all, this is a Rangers match thread and all I keep reading is Livi on Wednesday

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Who gives a fuck if we are terrible as long as we pick up the results and grind out games like today.

We dont need a kick up the arse ffs we are 21 pts ahead at the top of the table undefeated and strolling it.
Players have been pretty poor but they got a result today that is all that matters.

Because if you continue to play shite then chances are you're going to drop more points...

Not expecting us to win every game of course not but the performances recently across the board from the players have been shit. They've got more than enough credit in the bag though & the results earlier in the season allow days like today but they need a boot up the arse, 100%. Could name at least 5/6 players who were strolling about today like it was a training match.

And this whole 21 points ahead..aye we are but we've played 3 more games, always assume they cunts will win those (with the way they are currently they wont) but anything else is a bonus.

We're 12 clear currently in my mind with 14 games left, 2 of them being old firms. Gerrard keeps trying to say in interviews we're taking it 1 game at a time, something the fans recently are forgetting, we've got the trophy already won in most peoples mind!

4 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

You could fire a scattergun in here on match day and you are guaranteed to hit a decent percentage of the cunts.

I only pop in and out during matches now. As the stench is stomach churning. 

Fuck them mate. We are heading for 55 and no matter what they obsessed cunts do thats all we care about. 

I said to a mate yesterday, as long as we match the scum result, all is good. 
That’s happened, no drama, the boss boots arses and we get back to the way we normally play. If the past couple of weeks is our “blip”, I’ll take it. 
Unbeaten in the league and 21 points clear, I’ll take that too. 
All that said we really do need to start upping the performances to really rap this league championship up

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Dreadful and coulda been worse?

They scored with their shot on target :lol:

From the Rangers i have been watching last few years a goal like that would have been impossible to come back.

Just saying its not the greatest result but we walk away with a point and we are 21 pts clear. 

Calm the fuck down mate.

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I only pop in and out during matches now. As the stench is stomach churning. 

Fuck them mate. We are heading for 55 and no matter what they obsessed cunts do thats all we care about. 

Its awful man.

24 unbeaten and no good enough.

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

From the Rangers i have been watching last few years a goal like that would have been impossible to come back.

Just saying its not the greatest result but we walk away with a point and we are 21 pts clear. 

Calm the fuck down mate.

I'm.calm :lol:

Good to be staunch but anyone who doesn’t think our form has dipped since the turn of the year needs to take the blue glasses off. Hopefully it’s not the same as last season, we’re still on track for 55 but we need to improve, it all depends on how we handle the OF game(s) we were lucky to get a result the last time.

Archived