*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Exactly. Still a lot can happen.

The part in bold is the important part. We are in a great position but cunts on here are making videos about 55 and saying it's over. Laughable.

Imagine if we fucked it up. We’d never be able to show our faces anywhere again! I had a personal target of getting 16 ahead being the magic figure. We still have work to do.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That's the biggest clutch at straws I think I've ever seen and it's not even needed at all :lol: 

Won't even debate why it's a load of shite either

The only way it’s a better result for us this weekend is that we don’t need to make up any ground, so maintains a 21 point gap.. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's a Tim team on the brink, they haven't won in 3 and have Livi away in a few days. 

Honestly it's not worth worrying about us crumbling. 

Livi away with their best players back. Did you see anything from us today that suggested this was a one off? We've rode our luck for weeks now with pish performances 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Biggest one I can think of us - 15 points in front of celtic in 2011/12. They had reeled us in by Christmas though.

Newcastle was 12 over Man U.

Think the scum had 2 games in hand though? 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's a Tim team on the brink, they haven't won in 3 and have Livi away in a few days. 

Honestly it's not worth worrying about us crumbling. 

It's ok to nit pick over a disappointing result, but that's all it was, disappointing, league is done. 

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

They couldnt even beat the scum second string so I doubt theyll take points off the first XI midweek

Fenians haven't won at Livi's bit since they got promoted. Even Rodgers didn't win there. Hibs away and Livi away are the games they consistently drop points in.

First half was poor, we left Morelos isolated, Kent, Aribo & Hagi were too narrow and the full backs were unwilling to to go into the spaces Motherwell were leaving us.

Second half I thought the first 10 minutes we were better. Hagi and Kent were getting out wide and we were stretching them. Bringing on Itten was right but not for Hagi, for me we didn't need Kamara at that stage and would have taken him off. The goal came from a deep cross but I feel we tried it too often and should have kept trying to get to the byline and get balls across that way.

Just some small frustrations but overall I'll take it. We've been on a fantastic run in the league and haven't won 16 in a row since the 70s. We were due some spilt milk, onto Ross County!

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Biggest one I can think of us - 15 points in front of Celtic in 2011/12. They had reeled us in by Christmas though.

Newcastle was 12 over Man U.

How far ahead were Man United of Arsenal in 97/98? Surely a fair distance because some bookies paid out iirc

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

They couldnt even beat the scum second string so I doubt theyll take points off the first XI midweek

🤣🤣

I think 9 of their starting line up where first team players anyway ya numpty 

Ether a tarrier or too many tarrier pals talking pish to you 

When was the last time a full strength beggar team won away at Livingston?

1 minute ago, Madina said:

Livi away with their best players back. Did you see anything from us today that suggested this was a one off? We've rode our luck for weeks now with pish performances 

Surely the fact that today was the first time since September that we have dropped points suggests that it is very much a one off?

1 minute ago, Madina said:

I've ordered fireworks and smoke grenades, I'll allow you to light them from my bare arse with a flamethrower if we lost the title. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣🤣

Mate I think 9 of their starting line up where first team players anyway ya numpty 

Ether a tarrier or too many tarrier pals talking pish to you 

Add in the fact that they haven't beaten Livi on that awful plastic pitch since Livi came back into the league and that post is one load of nonsense, putting it mildly

Would not be surprised in the slightest to see Livi win on Weds. 

You know as bad as Kent was today he still created just as much as anybody else in our team today. Don't care what anyone says we're better with him than without him.

I'll never defend a player blindly and as much as he hasn't been great recently he doesn't get "dropped" for me.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Three points at Easter road and this will be forgotten about

Especially if the tarriers drop points midweek

Chill mate we’ve got this 🇬🇧😆

The little tims at Easter Road are better than Motherwell mate. We were terrible today.  Played like we were  trying to keep Lennon and lawwell in a job. 😉

We’ve been grinding out results for the last few games, some are looking a bit jaded and leggy imo. Motherwell’s new manager bounce (plus they did well in the first half) added to our being a bit off made this a tricky fixture. 

Nothing gained, nothing lost and we move on. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Add in the fact that they haven't beaten Livi on that awful plastic pitch since Livi came back into the league and that post is one load of nonsense, putting it mildly

Would not be surprised in the slightest to see Livi win on Weds. 

I just edited my post and put that in before you post this mate 🤣

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

You know as bad as Kent was today he still created just as much as anybody else in our team today. Don't care what anyone says we're better with him than without him.

I'll never defend a player blindly and as much as he hasn't been great recently he doesn't get "dropped" for me.

Based on what?

Our best and most comfortable performance in the last month in a bit was without him.

Archived